Chapter 24 : Sexual Healing

Start from the beginning

''Don't cry. Please don't'', I said to myself.Instead of listening to myself, two tears trickled down my sweaty cheeks. This man hurted me in so many ways. My trust is is now messed up. At times I just want to cut his balls, and stuff them in Sasha's mouth, but then again I want to cut them and hold them cose to my heart. I guess that just to show you how much I truly love this man. No matter what he puts me through.

I soon feel a tap on my shoulder. I jumped up and let out an small cry. I narrowed my eyes at the person, and paused the song. I took my ear buds out my ear and crossed my arms. ''What the hell David?'' He kneals down, and slaps his knee. I rolled my eyes, and looked down to see an pitbull by his side. Taking my eyes off the dog, I cut my eyes at his owner, who no longer laughing.

''So you think that it's cool to run up on people?'' He shakes his head no, keeping the same goofy smile on his face. ''Nah. I called out to you first, but somebody act like they could'nt hear me'' I scoffed,''Well duh.'',I said shaking my earbuds in his face. He laughs again,''Wow. Well I just wanted to see do you feel any better from earlier. But from the looks of things. It seems like you were cyring''

My brows raised,''And where did you get from?'' His laugh soon turns into an stern facial expression. ''Miss I may be off on some things, but I can tell the difference between tears and sweat. Besides your eyes are now red. They wasnt like that back at the resturant'' I sighed. David seems to be all up in my buisness. Cant he tell that i dont want his help? ''Well I'm fine okay''

I started to walk off, and began to put my earbuds in. ''Oh really?'', he asked. I turned around, and faced him from a further distance. ''Yes David'' He smiles again, ''Well how about dinner? If you feel so much better'',he challenged me. I stopped , and held onto my earbuds. ''Come again?''

Him and his dog walks up to me. When he walked from up under the tree's, the sun beams down on his perfect cream skin, with a hinch a dark to it. It looks like he tans. His blonde hair were now swooped to the left, showing off his cool blue eyes. My body instantly tingled all over. He's gorgeous for a white guy. [ Not to come off Racist. Some black women tends to think like this]

''I said would you like to come to dinner with me?'' My mouth grew dry. An complete stranger asking me out to eat. What can I say? ''I don't know David. You seem kinda stalkerish'' His brows raised, while his lips curved into a smile. ''I'm not a bad guy okay? I just want to take you out. By the way, I didn't catch your name. What is it?'' ''Kathy'',I lied. He frowned,''Kathy?'' I kissed my teeth,''I can't help what my mother named me'' I think deep down, David knew that a sister like me name could'nt be Kathy. But he believed me anyways. ''Well Kathy, come to Ole' Times. You know where that resturant is,right?'' I nodd my head yeah. ''Yeah, I know where that is'' He smiled even wider,''Well be there at 8'' I smiled weakly, ''Alright''

''Come on Brache'',he said to his dog. He jogged off with his dog, leaving me behind. Wow, I'm going on a date. My phone then vibrates. I looked down to see the words Fiance is calling. I rolled my eyes, and let the call go to voice mail. I really need to change his contact name.

**

I decided to wear dark high-waisted jeans, with an dark burgundy Tommy Hilfiger cropped sweater. At night Baltimore tends to get a little chilly outside, and Ole' Times always have their air on. Opening up the resturant door, the bell rings making everyone look towards my way. I smiled nervously, and scanned the room quickly to see David sitting on the bench. I walked up to him, ''David'' He looks up from his phone and smiled,''Wow. I almost thought you were'nt coming'' I laughed, and lead him to the podium, ''Well I'm not grumpy''

Tonight David wore an dark blue denim shirt, khaki skinny's, and dark brown sperry's. He looks quite nice tonight.Not too over the top, just plain out casual. '' Hey, how are you guys doing tonight? Welcome to Ole'Times. Take out or Buffet?'' ''Buffet for two'',David replied. She added everything up. ''Okay and drinks?'' ''Well I'll have a mountain dew, and...'' He looked over to me, to see what I wanted. ''Oh, uh I'll have the same'',I replied with a smile. The lady smiled, and handed me the receipt, while David took out his wallet. He payed the lady, and we made our way to the back. I told him I dont like to sit in the front.