Green

UPDATE!
Also, guys. I may not update for 2 to 3 days since I fell ill (nothing too serious tho). I'm gonna be in and out of the hospital for a bit. So, fighting! I love you all 💖

The clock struck 8, and Jungkook knocked at the door. Everyone had gone silent, they assumed that he just reached. Jin opened the door and hugged Jungkook tightly. Jungkook hugged him back, he held his hyung tightly, trying to gather his last bit of strength.

He looked around at everyone, even Yoongi. The man who raised him for so many years, who now wished that he just died.
It was a few minutes later that Jimin ran in, he smiled so beautifully. His voice was so sweet and his eyes glinting. Jungkook looked at him in awe, admiring every littlest detail of him. He looked like an angel. Jungkook smiled fondly at him, Jimin noticed the look in Jungkook's eyes. He looked so distant and far gone.

As they reached their favourite restaurant, Jimin was feeling empty. He kept glancing at Jungkook who couldn't seem to look away from him. What was wrong? Something wasn't right but Jimin didn't know what.

They all sat on a big table, Jimin sat between Jin and Hoseok, Taehyung sat right in front of him and in between Jungkook and Namjoon, Yoongi sat at the head of the table. Everyone was talking when Jimin noticed how sullen his hyungs and Taehyung looked.

"Hyung, what's wrong?" Jimin whispered.
"Huh?" Jin looked up at Jimin, completely shattered.
"Hyung please." Jimin begged.
"Jimin.. Will you forgive Jungkook?" Jin whispered.
"I.. don't know. Why?" Jimin looked down.
"Jimin.. He loves you. But I don't know if you'll ever be able to believe that. I know you're hurting right now..But please, listen him out. Don't cut it off like this.." Jin was shaking a little. Hoseok was tearing up hearing Jin break down. There was nothing they could do.

"He.. he planned this, Jimin. He told him to lie to Taehyung, to break them up to have you. He's admitted to it...But... He won't let go. " Jin whispered really softly and occasionally sipped on his whiskey, he didn't want Yoongi to suspect anything.
Jimin felt a shiver go down his spine, this was terrifying. He glanced back at Jungkook, he was still looking at Jimin but now his face looked pale. Jimin gulped and ran off to the washroom.

Jimin stood in front of the mirror trying to wrap his head around a few things. He didn't know what to do! He wanted to disappear into thin air and never come back. He wanted to wake up from this nightmare. He hated this.

Everyone and everything was telling him that Jungkook had changed but Jungkook just hadn't suffered enough. Hoseok was just playing around with words, right? Jungkook wasn't really hurt, he was probably just pretending.

Jimin's heart pounded as anxiety took over his senses, he looked up into the mirror and his eyes met bloodshot ones of a blond haired pale man.
"Yoongi, hyung." Jimin mumbled and turned around to face him.
"Jimin please..." Yoongi cried and hugged Jimin.

Jimin pushed him, and glared.
"Don't!" Jimin said through gritted teeth.
"Jimin please." Yoongi pulled Jimin close and stroked his cheek.
"You were willing to break me apart just so you could have me for your selfish reasons.." Jimin tried walking away.
"I know I lied, but it was all because I love you so much. I wanted you all to myself. I admit it wasn't the right way. Please Jiminie.. We have something special. I know you feel it.." Yoongi pressed his lips onto Jimin's.

Jimin closed his eyes as Yoongi lifted him up and sat him down by the sinks.
"God, you're so perfect.." Yoongi breathed out as he started grinding against Jimin. He licked his neck and Jimin fisted his hand in Yoongi's hair. He was in pure ecstacy.

He loved it, the feeling of being wanted and desired. As he closed his eyes, his mind filling with images of Jungkook. Jimin tried pushing Yoongi off instantly but Yoongi held his hands down and continued to bite his neck lightly.
"Don't fight it, Jimin.." he breathed out and reconnected his lips with Jimin's soft plump ones.

This didn't feel right. Jimin's body was fighting it now, he knew exactly whom he wanted to kiss him. He needed those big muscular arms to carry him, those small lips on his and his big eyes looking down at him. Jungkook.

Jimin knew it, what he and Jungkook had was too powerful. It seemed so wrong for him to be willing to give him a clean slate but by now he knew in his heart that Jungkook wouldn't hurt him.

"No, hyung. Stop!" Jimin pushed Yoongi. Yoongi cupped his face and kissed him more aggressively now.
"Test him. Leave him for a few weeks and you'll see, he'll move on." Yoongi said the words so easily, it stung Jimin so hard.

"He almost fucked Taehyung... Don't be a wuss, he deserves a taste of his own medicine. Just to get back at him. Come on, baby. I'll make you feel so good. " Yoongi kissed Jimin's neck. He was so eager to have Jimin. He knew it would break Jungkook instantly and give Jimin second thoughts and stop him from going. He just needed to fuck him right then and there. 

Jimin closed his eyes reluctantly, maybe Yoongi was right. Jimin pulled Yoongi in and allowed him access to his mouth. Yoongi savoured the kiss like it was his last.

They both were caught off guard as the door flung open.
"Yo! Trying to fuck Park Jimin here!" Yoongi screamed looking back slightly. Jimin grabbed a glance of the man who left so quickly. He wore an emerald ring, the green stone so striking, Jimin registered it instantly.

"Not..Not here. How about I... I come over?" Jimin stuttered. Yoongi smiled, finally. He had broken them apart. He couldn't wait for Jimin to drop the bomb on Jungkook.
"That sounds good, baby.." Yoongi kissed him softly. They both fixed their attires and headed out. As soon as they reached Jimin glanced at Jungkook's hands, he wasn't wearing the green ring, Jimin let out a sigh of relief. None of the members were. Jimin thanked his stars, for a moment there, he was almost sure it was one of the members.

Yoongi and Jimin kept talking throughout the night, all the members looked defeated. They couldn't make Jimin see, but Jungkook didn't look sad at all. It was as if he was content seeing Jimin happy.

Jimin's heart sunk as the time to leave came. He looked up at Jungkook,
"Can I come over?" Jimin asked timidly. He was so guilty.
"Sure, baby.." Jungkook smiled fondly at him. Jimin was lost in Jungkook's face, so beautiful. He looked different...

As they reached the apartment, Jungkook threw is coat aside, sat on the couch and closed his eyes as he threw his head back.
"Jungkook?" Jimin started.
"Yes, Jimin?" Jungkook pulled him onto his lap.
"Can I pack my things and go to Yoongi hyung's place for a few days? " Jimin could barely say it. He did not want to! He regretted saying it, it almost hurt physically.

Jungkook's heart shattered. It was over. Jungkook looked at Jimin blankly before smiling and kissing him softly. Jimin grabbed his face and pulled him in, this felt right. This is where he belonged.
"Okay.." Jungkook looked up at Jimin with tears in his eyes.
"I love you, Jimin-ah. I'm so... So sorry."
"Me too.." Jimin whispered.
Jungkook smiled as he got up and left for his room.

Jimin sat there almost in disbelief, did he just let him go? Little did he know that it was the hardest thing Jungkook had ever done but somewhere he realised.
Jimin saw something shining in Jungkook's coat pocket. Jimin went to get a closer look.

"No!" Jimin ran to Jungkook's room holding onto the emerald ring.