Why?

UPDATE TIME!💖💋

Jimin's world came crashing down as soon as he heard those words. His body felt numb and his mind went blank.
Jungkook's eyes fluttered open slowly as he came down from his orgasmic high.
His glassy eyes looked down at Jimin who was still kneeling down in front of him.
Jungkook smiled darkly at him. His eyes holding an evil expression.
He grabbed Jimin's hair and pulled him up, he lay him on the couch and hovered over him as he pinned his hands down above his head.
Jungkook licked his lips as he smiled down at the boy underneath him.
"What's wrong, Jiminie hyung?"   He said laughing.
"Wh-why?" Jimin asked with a shaky voice as he held back his tears.
"Why?" Jungkook's face filled with anger.
"You're asking me why? You bastard! You're the fucking reason why my Tae is not with me! You're the reason he's with Hoseok. Do you know how hard I worked to get him to believe that Yoongi shit? Do you? You fixed it up! You knew that I loved him!" He screamed at Jimin. Jimin's heart raced, before he could say anything.
"Do you really think I was that drunk that night? I was pretending. It was a part of my plan. The day you set Hoseok up with Tae, that's the day I decided I was going to ruin you. You made it so easy. I always knew that you loved me. But to think you were dumb enough to think that I could love you back? An ugly, fat fag like you. No thanks!" He laughed against Jimin's neck as he bit it occasionally.
Jimin could no longer hold back his tears. He sobbed silently as the tears refused to stop flowing.
"Aw. Is hyungie sad?" Jungkook laughed.
"I'm- I'm sorry, Jun-" Jungkook put his hand over Jimin's mouth.
"Don't fucking say my name, bitch. It's disgusting to hear it in your irritating voice. "
Jungkook suddenly thrusted into Jimin.
"Mm. All I can think about is Tae while I fuck you. That's why I can last this long. With your ugly face I don't think anyone would even manage to get turned on. " Jungkook said and made a disgusted face as he thrusted in him harder.
Jimin's chest felt heavier. He could feel his heart breaking. It felt like a nightmare.
"Wake up, Jimin!" He thought to himself. But it was all real.
"Y-you said you loved me!" Said Jimin while he sobbed.
"Did I ever say your name? Nope! Hah, face it. You're pathetic. And you're going to be my toy now. I'm going to use you till I get Tae to be mine or until I'm bored of you. Understand, loser?"
Jimin felt dead. He couldn't even react. Jungkook's thrusting got faster and rougher, his nails dug into Jimin's wrists.
"Everyone knows you'll be my whore. You love your maknae a little too much, Jiminie!" Jungkook laughed in between his moans and words.

Jimin knew that he was right. He indeed did love Jungkook too much.

A/N
Hey, guys! Hope you guys enjoyed. I felt horrible for Jimin when I wrote this.
Where do you want this story to go?
Will Jungkook ever love Jimin back?
Or will he leave Jimin?
Leave me some suggestions!
See you on Friday!
PLEASE VOTE!👑
Love you! 💖😭