Heartbroken

UPDATE TIME!

Note:
This chapter may seem boring but trust me guys, it's necessary for the story ahead! So bear with me!💋😭

Jimin was heartbroken. He couldn't believe what had happened last night. It all seemed like a nightmare that Jimin wanted to end. But it was a cold and hard reality that had struck him in the face. He couldn't sleep the entire night. He tossed around and sobbed as Jungkook slept peacefully. He looked so beautiful to Jimin, still, even after all that, he still thought he was beautiful.
"Why is this happening? What did I ever do?" Jimin thought to himself. He slapped himself mentally for even thinking that Jungkook could ever love him.
Taehyung was beautiful, and Jimin thought he was the ugliest in BTS.
"Obviously, he would want him" he murmured. Tears flowed out of his eyes without stopping. Soon he ran out of energy and fell asleep.

The next morning
"Wake up, Jimin!" Jungkook exclaimed.
"We're going to be late!"
Jimin ran out of bed and reached the washroom. Suddenly Jungkook grabbed him from behind.
"I like waking up to a nice orgasm. " Jungkook whispered to him.
"But I'm so not stripping you down. I can't bear to look at your ugly body " be said as he thrust in him. Jimin saw Jungkook through the mirror. He looked so different, just different.
"Jungkook. Please stop. I lo-" Jungkook grabbed Jimin's hair and bit down on his shoulder.
"Don't you fucking talk." He warned.
Jimin's tears streamed down his face as Jungkook continued to mock his being. He laughed when he saw Jimin cry.

As he finally climaxed, he bit down really hard on Jimin's neck leaving a huge bruise. Jimin winced in pain and let out a small whine.
"Mm, that wasn't bad. You are a useful little toy, Jiminie! And super pathetic for coming. Just shows how low on self respect you are!" Jungkook said breathlessly while he smirked at Jimin through the mirror.
"Bring your stuff here. You're going to stay with me." He said in a deep voice.
Jimin couldn't even say no, he was disappointed in his own body for responding to Jungkook's touch positively. He simply bathed as he tried to fix his swollen face by turning on some hot water, he did his makeup trying to conceal his dark circles and they left for the studio.
They reached with almost everyone else. They were all on time.
"Don't you dare say a word about last night. Understand, fucker?" Jungkook whispered into Jimin's ear, smiling as he saw his hyungs approach.

They were deciding their comeback scheme when Namjoon asked Jimin why he was wearing makeup.
"Oh, just... I didn't sleep well last night" Jimin said timidly. Namjoon arched an eyebrow as if he wasn't too convinced. But his thoughts were cut off as Jin hugged him from behind, tired of discussing work.
They all ate lunch but observed how strange Tae and Hoseok acted.
Finally Jin asked "Okay, enough! What's wrong?"
"Oh nothing, Tae and I broke up last night. " Hoseok said in a monotone and continued to eat. Everyone fell silent including Tae who continued to look down, Jimin glanced at Jungkook whose eyes were sparkling with joy.
As they headed home, Jungkook instructed Jimin to pick his stuff up and come over.
Jimin had never felt this helpless before.
"Why can't I just say no?" Jimin cried as he packed some of things and left his apartment.

"Jungkookie.. Please" he thought as his mind filled with images of Jungkook's bunny smile and cute laugh. The Jungkook he knew. The Jungkook he loved.

Uh-oh! Why do you think Vhope broke up?
Will Jungkook realise how barbaric he's being?
Can Jimin bring the old Jungkook back?

Keep reading and keep voting!
Love you!👑