Gloomy

The next morning Jimin and Jungkook headed off for practice. They barely exchanged words that day.
Jimin kept trying to get his boyfriend's attention but Jungkook was curt with his answers. Jimin was hurt but he wasn't going to give up without knowing the cause for his bad mood.
They soon reached the studio where Namjoon and Jin already looked done with life. Soon they told them that Tae and Hoseok had a major argument and may have broken up.
Jimin couldn't help but notice that jungkook's face lit up!

Later that day

Jungkook was really focused on teaching Jin although they bickered alot which seemed really cute to Jimin. Namjoon was listening carefully and getting the grasp of the dance with every rehearsal.
They practiced for 7 hours and not once did Jungkook hug or kiss Jimin.
Jimin was breaking down. His conscience was telling him that he was only a prop to make Tae jealous but his heart said that Jungkook did truly love him but just wasn't able to express.
But in fact was it Jimin's love that was trying to convince his heart that Jungkook loved him?
Soon practice ended and they all walked out. Jungkook didn't even spare him a glance. He kept waiting for the car and stood there emotionless.
"I'm heading home. See you tomorrow, hyung." Jungkook said in a monotone.
Jimin teared up and didn't even dare to look at him. He simply nodded.
He finally reached home. The bed looked so empty without Jungkook. "He was just using me?", "Did I do something?", "Does he love Taehyung?"; All these thoughts popped into his mind.
Jimin just lay on his bed and cried himself to sleep hugging the pillow Jungkook slept on.