Remind you

THE SCENE CONTAINS ABUSE. PLEASE DO NOT READ IF YOU'RE SENSITIVE TO SUCH SUBJECTS. SINCE IT IS ANGST, THE SCENE FITS. BUT I DO NOT ROMANTICIZE SUCH BEHAVIOR IN REAL LIFE. I DO NOT CONSIDER RAPE TO BE ROMANTIC IN ANYWAY.

The moment they reached. Jungkook smashed his lips onto Jimin's. Jimin groaned. It hurt a little. Jungkook was being too rough. He didn't care if he was hurting Jimin. He kept kissing his roughly. He forced his tongue into Jimin's mouth. He licked his neck, bit it. Left big bruises all over his neck. He tore his shirt off as well as his own.
"J-ju- Jungkook!" Jimin said breathlessly as Jungkook pulled Jimin on top of him as he sat on the couch.
"Ah fuck. You're mine. Fucking mine. Say it. Only mine. " Said Jungkook as he bit Jimin all over his upper body. He thrust up.
Jimin moaned " ah... Yes... Yours. "
"Then you're going to suck me off, baby. Aren't you? You're gonna make me happy, right? Let me claim that pretty mouth "
Jungkook said breathlessly while Jimin rolled his hips on his front.
Jimin nodded. He quickly pulled Jungkook's pants off. And took him in his mouth.
Jungkook took a fistful of Jimin's hair and tugged roughly. He began thrusting in his mouth. Jimin choked a number of times but Jungkook didn't stop being rough. Jimin. Wasn't having fun now. He was tearing up at the pain in his scalp and discomfort in his throat.
"Ah...Ah..  you're...Mine. ah. Only. Fucking. Mine. " Jungkook growled loudly and he said each word and thrust harder. Jimin whined.
Jungkook's pace increased.
" Oh, fuck yes. I'm gonna come! So pretty this way, baby. Ah yes! Make me come."
He thrust faster and faster till Jimin felt him come in his mouth. He swallowed quickly.
Jungkook let a out a loud moan, his eyes screwed shut
"Ah.. Taehyung-ah!"