Ruin

UPDATE!💖
SAME VOTE GOAL- 20!
Lesser Jikook this time! 😓

Jimin's eyes shot up. He looked at Jungkook with a puzzled expression. Jungkook was breathing on Jimin's neck. He softly kissed his jaw and looked up at him.

"What?" Jungkook arched an eyebrow at Jimin.
Jimin shook his head signalling a no.
"Whatever." Jungkook said getting up from the couch. The realisation dawned upon Jimin that Jungkook didn't really know what he had said.
"Let's go take a bath and sleep, shall we?" Jungkook asked Jimin in a monotone. Jimin was shocked, they slept in different rooms when they were in his apartment. Jimin's room was only for sex and he wasn't allowed to go into Jungkook's.

Jimin got up hesitantly and they went into Jimin's room. He still wasn't allowed in Jungkook's room. Jimin looked down as the thought crossed his mind.

They didn't shower together and Jungkook didn't say a word to Jimin after it. But only he knew how guilty he was feeling, he was too scared to see Jimin's body. He couldn't bring himself to see what he had made Jimin.  Jungkook wore his gray PJs and Jimin changed into his white T-shirt and put on black PJs and got into bed next to a shirtless Jungkook. Jimin turned the lamp on his side off and Jungkook did the same. Jimin felt Jungkook put his arm over his waist. Jungkook softly mumbled - "I miss you."

It was barely audible. Jimin thought it was probably for Taehyung so he just closed his eyes disappointed. Jungkook snuggled up to Jimin. His heart was aching and his senses felt dull. He turned his face into the crook of Jimin's neck and kissed his jaw. Jungkook closed his eyes as his breathing got faster as he fought back his tears.
"Jimin?" Jungkook whispered but Jimin was already fast asleep.
"I- " Jungkook stopped as Jimin shifted in his sleep. Jungkook stopped himself and hugged Jimin as he fell asleep.

The next morning all the members were going to reach the airport to see Yoongi and Taehyung off. They all reached around 7am. Yoongi looked like he hated life and Taehyung's eyes were quite swollen. While all the other members looked tired as well, no one had slept too well.

"You look like shit." Yoongi said to Taehyung.
"Yeah. I didn't get too much sleep." Taehyung replied.
"Yeah. We all know why!" Hoseok said sarcastically and everyone turned around to get a closer look at him. He was hungover! Taehyung looked away with tears in his eyes.
"Stop, Hoseok!" Jin pulled him away.
"Yeah. I should. If Yoongi hyung found out what this bitch is doing, he'd probably kill this bitch. " Hoseok spat at Taehyung. Jimin walked up to Hoseok and pushed him back a little with his tiny hands. Hoseok immediately stopped talking, he assumed that Jimin didn't know about Taehyung and Jungkook. Jungkook looked terrified, he wasn't sure why he was so scared. He looked at the small Jimin still trying to save him and Taehyung. He was shocked.
"Is it even possible to be this kind?" Jungkook thought to himself.

" Shut the fuck up guys. We don't want anybody to hear. Please. Just say your goodbye and board your fucking flight. " Namjoon said exasperated and dragged Taehyung and Yoongi inside and away from Hoseok.
"I'll miss you too." Yoongi replied sarcastically.

Yoongi pulled Namjoon aside and asked him
"What's Hoseok talking about?"
"Noth-" Namjoon's words were cut off as Hoseok shouted out as he came in running after getting out of Jin and Jimin's grip.
"Jungkook is fucking Taehyung!"
"What?" Yoongi shouted.
"N-no!" Taehyung exclaimed.
"Fuck you" Hoseok hissed.
"Ho-" Taehyung tried.
"The only hoe here is you." Hoseok laughed.
Yoongi glared at Taehyung.
"Does Jimin know!?" Yoongi looked around, panic evident in his voice.
"Hyung. Please let's talk when you return." Namjoon begged, he knew he was Yoongi's weakness after Jimin.
Taehyung and Yoongi soon heard the last call for their flight. Taehyung was scared for his life, as Yoongi walked into the flight with him.

"Hyung.."
"Just stop it because if you don't we'll have to make up some excuse to tell our sponsors why you have a black eye and a broken nose. " Yoongi warned and Taehyung gulped thickly as he looked away distraught.
"Great!" Yoongi said looking away and closing his eyes.

Yoongi's mind filled with thoughts of Jimin. How would he react if he found out? Will he be able to handle it? Yoongi's mind grew restless and then suddenly a thought popped into his mind.
"Jimin is clearly in love with Jungkook and Jungkook definitely has something for Jimin or else why would he have come to Jimin's apartment the other day?" Yoongi tossed a little as tried to drive these thoughts away.

"What if I could drive Jimin away from Jungkook? The only way would be to drive Taehyung to Jungkook. But this is wrong!"  Yoongi opened his eyes, drove his vicious thoughts away and nudged Taehyung. Taehyung looked at Yoongi with fear.

"Tell me about you and Jungkook. " Yoongi mumbled to Taehyung who closed his eyes frustrated. 
"I don't know! I love Hoseok! I really do! I'm messing things up! But Jungkook is...He is... He wants to be with me. Hoseok on the other hand. He just cut me off, I know I made a huge mistake but still... " Taehyung cried.
"Why'd you and Hoseok break up?" Yoongi asked. 
"I...  Hit him. After the mama awards when he came home and stayed. The next morning we were arguing because I accused him of cheating and in anger he said I was simply acting up because of Grandma's death and taking out my frustration of failing as a grandson and I-I.. slapped Hoseok in rage. He never turned back. And I didn't have the balls to stop him. I should have stopped him, hyung. " Taehyung sobbed hard.
"Yes. You should have." Yoongi thought to himself.

"I'm sorry, Hoseok." Yoongi closed his eyes as he said the words-
"You know Hoseok has kind of moved on. He...I saw him kissing a guy the other day."
"What? Really?" Taehyung looked shattered.
"No. He's in love with you! Madly and deeply! " Yoongi thought.
"Yes." Yoongi said. He looked away avoiding eye contact.
"I..." Before Taehyung could say another word, Yoongi interrupted-

"Be with Jungkook, Taehyung. Tell him to leave Jimin. "

"So that I can have Jimin all to myself. He'll be mine. All mine." His conscience whispered as Yoongi closed his eyes.

Author's note:
OKAYYY! So Yoongi's gonna mess things up for Hoseok and Taehyung.

Do you think this is right?

Will Yoongi succeed?

What did Jungkook want to say to Jimin?

Keep reading to find out! Don't forget to vote guys! 💖💖