Say something

UPDATE IS HERE!

While Jungkook and Jimin were in the washroom, Namjoon informed Taehyung and Yoongi that they had to fly out of town for a week in a few days. A rapper and a vocalist had to represent BTS and they were chosen by Bang Pd nim.
Taehyung wasn't too sure how to feel about this. A week with Yoongi?
"Fuck my life. " Taehyung said to himself.
Yoongi didn't even spare him a glance. Which made Taehyung think that maybe everyone knew about what happened between him and Jungkook. Little did he realise Yoongi was sleepy and thinking about Jimin.
Jungkook and Jimin were still talking and Taehyung realised he felt no jealousy at all!
"Strange" he thought to himself. Then he glanced over at Hoseok who was teasing Yoongi by saying that Yoongi would miss him the most.
"You love me, hyung!" Hoseok laughed back hugging Yoongi.
"Aish! Stop!" Yoongi chuckled.
Taehyung could feel his face get hotter, the more he stared.
"I see how it is" he mumbled under his breath.
"Drinks?" Taehyung typed on his phone and sent it to Jungkook.

While all this was happening, Jungkook had forcibly kissed Jimin and even roughly bitten his neck. But Jimin was just not responding.
"Still aren't gonna talk, whore?" Jungkook hissed against Jimin's ear.
"I know something that'll make that mouth run." Jungkook said pushing Jimin down to his knees as he leaned back against the wall. Jimin knew what he had to do. He took Jungkook in his mouth but was extremely surprised by his reaction.
Jungkook wasn't being rough. He was stroking Jimin's cheek and brushing off the hair away from his eyes. Jimin assumed that he was probably thinking of Taehyung.
But Jungkook was more surprised by his body's urge to feel Jimin. He didn't want to abuse him, he wanted to kiss him and touch him. The warmth of Jimin's mouth was overwhelming him. He leaned his head back and bit his lip.
"Oh fuck... Look up at me." Jungkook couldn't resist. He knew he wanted this and the moment he looked into Jimin's eyes, he came. Jungkook was sweating, he had never felt this need before. His body was begging for Jimin but Jungkook was too proud to admit it and say it out loud.
Jimin stood up and to his surprise, Jungkook kissed him softly. He was nibbling on his neck as he took Jimin's hand and glided it over his length, wet with Jimin's own saliva.
Jungkook groaned on his neck and bit him a little harder but not painfully enough.
Jimin couldn't control himself, he could feel the words sliding off of his tongue
"Jungkook?" Said Jimin softly. Jungkook could almost feel his body shiver as he heard Jimin's sweet voice.
"Mm hm? " Jungkook moaned as he kissed Jimin and then inhaled as he licked his neck.

"I hate you." said Jimin without a single crack in his voice.

Author's note!
Hi, guys! Lots of love to everyone who's reading but I would appreciate if you guys voted more.
I SEE YOU UNIQUE READERS ON MY STATS! 😂💖

What's going to happen now?

How's Jungkook going to react?

Will Tae realise his love for Hoseok or has he started falling for Jungkook?