Relief

UPDATE BECAUSE I'M A NICE PERSON WHO DOESN'T WANT HER READERS TO SUFFER!💖
I'll make you guys a deal. If this chapter gets 15 votes or more I'll update the chapters faster!

Yoongi opened the door to find an extremely sweaty and ashen Jungkook panting at the door.
"Sup, Jeon?"
"Yoongi hyung?" Jungkook stuttered.
"No I'm the holy ghost of the Christmas past. " Yoongi said sarcastically.
"I mean, what are you doing here?" Jungkook spoke sounding irritated.
"I could ask you the same thing. Why were you knocking like a maniac anyway?" Yoongi fired.
"Can I come in first?" Jungkook rolled his eyes.

"Sure." Yoongi made way for Jungkook. As soon as Jungkook entered the apartment his blood boiled. He could feel his anger brew. Jimin lay on the couch, fast asleep, covered with Yoongi's jacket.
"So, hyung. Why'd you call me Jeon?" Jungkook arched an eyebrow as he sat down on the smaller couch.
"I've called you Jeon many times. " Yoongi replied plainly as he sat down by Jimin and held his hand. Jungkook clenched his jaw shut.
"Yeah but only when you're upset." Jungkook retorted.
"Maybe, I am. " Yoongi said glaring at Jungkook as his hand caressed Jimin's face. Jungkook gulped thickly.
"Why are you here, hyung?" Jungkook asked, his voice getting hoarse. Yoongi smiled looking at Jimin.
"He just needed a friend. He was wandering off. He said the last thing he ate was a chicken sandwich. You wouldn't happen to know when that was, right?" Yoongi clenched his fist.
Jungkook's eyes widened in horror. He remembered that it was 6 days ago! When he last saw Jimin eating a sandwich.
"N-no, hyung." Jungkook's hands went ice cold and his mouth started going dry.
Yoongi could barely control his rage. He knew Jungkook was hiding the truth. But he wasn't going to disrupt Jimin's sleep because of this guy.
Jimin shifted in his sleep and reached out for Yoongi's hand. He held his hand with both his tiny hands and put it on his chest as he slept. Jungkook could feel his tears build up. But why was this affecting him?
"It's late. You should go, Jungkook. I'm here. I'll go tomorrow morning, I'm too tired to drive." Yoongi said still looking at Jimin.
"I'll stay too. " Jungkook said as he got up and picked Jimin bridal style and took him to his bedroom.
"Very well, I'm on the couch." Yoongi said yawning even though he felt his jealously taking over. Jungkook took Jimin to his room and slowly put him down on the soft mattress. He held Jimin tightly, he once again felt his tears threaten him. It was because he was so glad to see Jimin asleep, his chest rising and falling. He was okay. Jimin cuddled up to Jungkook and held his shirt tightly. Jungkook wrapped his big arms around Jimin and fell asleep.
The next morning Jungkook woke up to an empty bed. He saw that Jimin had gotten ready. He looked beautiful in a plain white T-shirt and olive green cargo-pants. He was blow drying his hair. Jungkook was dumbstruck after a very long time. He looked at Jimin with his big eyes darkening with some emotion he couldn't tell.
He grabbed Jimin wrist and sat him down on his lap. Jimin kept looking down, he didn't know why Jungkook was here. Had Jimin messed up his plans with Taehyung again? Jimin was scared to death being touched by Jungkook.
"I was worried" Jungkook said kissing Jimin's jaw. Jimin didn't really know how to react. Was Jungkook lying? Jimin's mind warned him.
Jungkook intertwined his fingers with Jimin's. He kissed his neck and jaw, every breath Jungkook took was a sigh of relief.
"Guys! I gotta go! " Yoongi barged in and his eyes shot up in anger and horror. Jungkook looked at Yoongi annoyed and Jimin couldn't face Yoongi.
"Um, great. See you. I gotta go to the studio. " Yoongi ran up to Jimin and kissed his cheek! Jungkook's grip tightened on Jimin's waist. Yoongi stormed out and drove off angrily. Jungkook now looked at Jimin who looked pale.
"Hey." Jungkook said cupping Jimin's face. As soon as their eyes met, Jungkook's heart skipped a beat. He closed his eyes as he slowly leaned in to kiss Jimin and then his phone rang. Jungkook snapped out of it.
"What the fuck is happening to me?" He cursed at himself.
"Namjoon-ie hyung!" Jungkook answered the phone.
"Oh okay. We'll be there. See you!" Jungkook hung up and looked at Jimin.
" So we gotta go to the studio. Gotta discuss about some line distributions while Taehyung and Yoongi hyung will be gone. " Jungkook muttered as he looked down on his phone. Jimin's heart ached listening to Taehyung's name. Jungkook got ready and borrowed Jimin's clothes. He picked his oversized clothes which were actually a perfect fit for Jungkook. He smiled thinking at the size difference between him and Jimin. How Jimin once was the biggest in terms on body mass and how things had changed. His smile disappeared as he looked at Jimin who sat completely still.
Soon enough they reached the studio.
"Hey!" Jin hugged Jimin and smiled widely at Jungkook.
"Um, Jimin-ah. You can go talk to Hoseok. He's in the cafeteria with Yoongi hyung. Taehyung's line will be distributed to Jungkook and Jin hyung because of the voices. " Namjoon said pulling Jimin's cheeks.
Jimin smiled and Jungkook left with Namjoon and Jin. Taehyung already sat in the room.
"Guys, we want to talk to you about Jimin. Since you two are the closest to him, I'm sure you two have noticed how much weight he's lost. He looks ill. And we want to talk about it." Jin said calmly.
"We're not sure what to do. We're trying. Is there anything else we have to talk about because there's not much to discuss" said Jungkook as his whole body felt discomfort.
"Has he actually lost weight?" Jungkook thought to himself. He hadn't noticed Jimin at all.  Taehyung's eyes filled with tears.
"Oh no, nothing else. Just one more thing" Namjoon said cleaning his glasses.
"Yes, hyung?" Tae asked sincerely.
"Let's talk about the day you two were kissing like hungry animals in the parking lot. " Namjoon said softly and smiled seeing  horror wash over Jungkook and Taehyung.

Author's note:
Hopefully this chapter was more satisfactory. This is the beginning of longer chapters.
Vote if you liked the chapter!💖