Not dating

UPDATE!
Same vote goal as before, loves! 20! 💖
Please hang in there! These chapters mark the beginning of major jikook drama!
You're all so amazing! 💖💖

As the day at the bighit studio got over. Namjoon offered Jimin to hitch a ride with him and Jin instead of going alone or with Jungkook. Jimin wanted to agree, but he knew he had to pack.
"No, hyung. I'm okay. Jungkook will drop me. " Jimin said flashing a weak smile.

Jin and Namjoon looked at each other with concern then got off of the car. Jin hugged Jimin and Namjoon just looked away.

"Jimin. I don't know if you know this but.... Jungkook is.." Jin stuttered as he looked down into Jimin's beautiful innocent eyes.
"Hyung?" Jimin shook Jin lightly.
"Jimin... Jungkook is... He's... chea..." Jin just couldn't finish. He had to look away from Jimin's sincere eyes. Namjoon looked up to see Jimin's expression but was completely taken aback when he saw Jimin give a complete poker face and simply looking away.
"You knew!?" Namjoon screamed.

" Hyung, it's not that simple.We're not even dating. I don't care what he does.  Please don't over think. " Jimin held back his tears as he pretended to be fine.
"Jimin!" Namjoon was shocked.
"Bye, guys." Jimin said walking towards Jungkook's car. Jin and Namjoon drove off defeated and Jimin waited for Jungkook to return from his meeting with Bang. Pd nim. As soon as Jungkook returned he smirked at Jimin,
"Mm. You look better now? What? Did your protectors abandon you?" Jungkook pretended to tear up and the proceeded to laugh. Jimin just sat in the car, he was just going to be humiliated for 4 days more and then Taehyung would return. Jungkook will finally be with the man he loves and Jimin will just have to accept the fact that he was a mere sex toy. Jimin looked down at his shoes as Jungkook drove.

Once they reached the apartment. Jungkook obviously had all the power to humiliate Jimin.
"Had fun video calling?" Jungkook spat at Jimin angrily. Jimin's blood ran cold, he didn't know what to do. But why did Jungkook even care? "Probably because he doesn't share his toys" Jimin's conscience whispered.

Before Jimin could snap out of his thoughts, Jungkook dug his nails in his arm as he pinned him against a wall and repeated himself. Jimin immediately shook his head for a no.

"Being a little slut for his dick, aren't you, baby?" Jungkook said through gritted teeth.
" Only mine. " Jungkook whispered kissing Jimin's lips. Jimin was shocked at Jungkook's words, he just stood there as Jungkook licked his lips, bit them lightly and kissed him. His hands travelling all over Jimin's body as he let out throaty groans, pressing his hard member to Jimin's front. Then it occurred to Jimin that he was probably jealous of the fact that Taehyung may have video chatted with Hoseok. Jimin felt useless and dead.
"Only if he were talking to me while thinking of me. " Jimin's eyes filled with tears as the thought popped in.
"I.." Jungkook breathed out when he broke the intense kiss. Jungkook looked into Jimin's eyes, hungry for what he had to say.

Jungkook couldn't say it, he kissed Jimin again. This time it was softer, his hands on Jimin's waist, pulling him close as he closed his eyes savouring the moment. Jungkook loved the way Jimin's lips felt against his, plump and warm. So beautiful.
"Jimin, I...." Jungkook tried again, just then Jimin's phone rang and the picture that displayed on the screen had Jungkook's anger brewing once more.

Meanwhile in Japan,  Yoongi sat on the couch watching TV.
"Did he really say he didn't want to talk to me, hyung?" Taehyung sat next to Yoongi while looking down as tears fell onto the carpet.
"He was dying to see you. He could barely control himself. He kept looking for you." Yoongi's mind responded.
"Like I said, Taehyung- yes. I even asked him but he said no. " Yoongi said while looking at the TV, his heart raced as he lied through his teeth.
"An-And the hi-hickey? Are you sure it was a hickey?"  Taehyung's voice cracked. Yoongi felt a pang of guilt in his chest but he reminded himself of what was at stake. Jimin.
"Um, yeah. I'm sure. " Yoongi responded quickly in order to avoid being suspected on.
"I see." Taehyung said wiping away his tears.

Yoongi closed his eyes exhausted. He couldn't lie so much, he loved Hoseok dearly. He was so much more than a friend, less than a lover but their relationship exceeded the love of many cliche lovers and friends.
Yoongi felt selfish, he couldn't do this anymore. Hoseok didn't deserve this and neither did Jimin. Who was Yoongi to manipulate someone into loving someone else? No matter how tempting it was for him, it was wrong. But it felt so right.

"I can't back down now. I may lose Jimin forever. " Yoongi panicked mentally.

Yoongi's thoughts were cut off when Taehyung spoke up.
"Hyung?" Taehyung said still looking down.
"Yes, Taehyung." Yoongi stuttered.

"Have you ever loved someone so much that it...It just?" Taehyung was at a loss of words but Yoongi knew exactly what he was saying.

He always knew what it was like to love someone who didn't love him back.
To love someone so perfect that it never seemed like you could ever be with them.
To love someone so precious that you would do anything to protect them.
To love someone to a point where you'd spend multiple sleepless nights wondering what they're doing.

To love someone so much that it hurt.

Author's note:

Let's just say that my mom thought I was having a horrible fight with a friend because I was crying while writing the idea for the next few chapters.

Also! I couldn't proofread too well since I have a really bad cold. Please bear with this authornim! 😭😭💖💖💖💖💎💎