Your Jiminie

UPDATE!
Same vote goal! 20! 💖

Once Yoongi and Taehyung's flight took off, the remaining members had no time to waste. They left for the studio to practice for some upcoming performances on the same day that will have to take place without the other two members. Once they reached the studio they didn't spend a single second talking and got straight to practicing the choreography.

Jimin's head felt heavy. He was coming to terms with the fact that Jungkook was leaving him, no, he was throwing him out after using him for sex. Jimin felt pathetic for still caring but he wasn't sure if he could love Jungkook anymore. He couldn't quite narrow down what he was feeling but the feeling was all too strange but oh so familiar. Jimin's thoughts filled with Jungkook's mockeries of him and his existence. He remembered how Taehyung abused his friendship and Jungkook his love. Jimin couldn't believe how his heart still had some hope for Jungkook, a man who never even liked him remotely. Jimin's head started spinning and he froze on his spot and as he did Jungkook almost fell down because of bumping into him.

"What the fuck, Jimin?" Jungkook shouted as he regained his balance. Jimin wasn't the kind to mess up the choreography.
"Jimin?" Jungkook stared at Jimin who stood there frozen before his eyes rolled into the back of his head and he fainted.

"No! Jimin!" Jungkook exclaimed as he picked Jimin up. The staff rushed to take Jimin to their office's infirmary and all the members ran after the staff.
"Jimin! Oh god what is going on?" Jin screamed and Hoseok put his hands on his head worried sick about his favorite. Namjoon went inside with the staff as Jungkook stood outside panting and folding his hands to pray.

"He's fine. But his blood pressure is really high. Are you stressed, son?" The doctor asked Jimin.
"N-no. I'm..Okay." Jimin stuttered.
"No you're not. That's it!" Namjoon said kicking open the door. He pushed Jungkook onto the floor got on top of him and punched him twice but Jungkook defended himself pretty well being one of the strongest members of BTS. Jin and Hoseok stopped them as did the staff at bighit. Jin pulled Namjoon off of Jungkook and Hoseok sat in front of him to protect him from the leader's wrath.

"Namjoon-ie! No!" Jin pushed him away.
"Just stop, he's not worth it! Jiminie needs us!" Hoseok pleaded as Jungkook fixed his slightly bruised jaw and then Hoseok took Jungkook away to another room. Jin grabbed Namjoon's arm and pushed him inside an empty practice room and locked the door.

"Namjoon-ie please." Jin's tears streamed down his beautiful face. Namjoon had his back towards Jin, his hands covering his face. Jin slowly approached him and the sight he saw was the most unexpected thing ever. Namjoon was crying, crying like he had never cried before.

"I'm failing as a leader, hyung. I couldn't protect him. I couldn't protect our Jimin-ah. He's... He's breaking down and all I can do is watch!" Namjoon cried as he collapsed on the floor, Jin straddled Namjoon and kissed him, crying as he did.
"No. You're not alone in this. Please Namjoon. Trust me, everything will be fine. Please. " Jin said planting small kisses on Namjoon's jaw. Namjoon cupped Jin's face and kissed him hard this time. Jin just let him, he knew how upset his boyfriend was.
"Please help me, hyung. " Namjoon cried hugging Jin and resting his face in the crook of Jin's neck.
"He'll be fine. I promise. " Jin assured Namjoon and kissed him softly.

On the other hand Hoseok tended to Jungkook.
"Well defended!" Hoseok said sarcastically.
"Hyung. Ple-" before Jungkook could complete Hoseok slapped him right across his face.
"What the-" Jungkook glared as Hoseok raised his hand signalling Jungkook to stop talking.
"Does Jimin even know that you're fucking my boyfr- I mean, Taehyung? " Hoseok asked angrily as he iced Jungkook's jaw.
"Hyung..." Jungkook's voice was timid.
"What are you doing Jungkook? Just what? Can't you see what happens to you when you feel like you're losing Jimin?" Hoseok shook his head and let out a sharp breath.
"Wha-" Jungkook tried but was cut off again.
"Jungkook. You were panicking. And I see the way you look at Jimin, you have guilt written all over your face. I don't know what you're guilty of, I'm assuming it's because you're cheating on that precious boy. You know no one can love you like he does. He's one in a million, and he loves you so that makes you one in a billion. Jungkook, please stop whatever you're doing. It's not easy..to.. to...to just find someone who loves you for who you are. Don't let some stupid reason or... anger ruin things that could be for life. " Hoseok stuttered.

"Jimin has been in love with you since the day you walked in. He loved you as a maknae and then he just fell for you. There wasn't a single day he didn't talk about you, how much he loved you and how lucky he'd be to have you. Jungkook, if you don't fix things up now, I'm telling you a fact- there are people dying to be with Jimin. He's really precious. He's the kind of person who you can call at any hour of the day and he'd drop everything he's doing to simply help a friend. He's always done that for me. And I will protect him with all I've got."  Hoseok's expression darkened as he said the last line. Jungkook gulped then looked away.
"I'm-- I'm..not guil-"
"Not guilty? Oh please! I've practically raised you. Just stop it. " Hoseok said handing over the ice pack to Jungkook and walking away. As soon as he left Jungkook cradled his head in his hands and he could feel his tears build, but he couldn't cry!
"What is happening to me?" Jungkook tugged on his hair as Hoseok's words replayed in his mind.

"Jungkook?" A staff member walked in and knocked.
"Yeah?" Jungkook tried to play his emotional state off as pain in his jaw.
"Jimin was actually mumbling your name in his sleep. You should come see him. "
Jungkook's heart raced.
"Wh-- sure." Jungkook said quickly as he ran towards the infirmary.  As soon as he reached the infirmary he heard Hoseok laughing, Jungkook peeked inside and saw Hoseok and Jimin video calling with someone as Jimin lay awake and smiling looking at the screen and Hoseok laughed really hard again. Jimin looked angelic, he looked so pure and beautiful to Jungkook. Jimin chuckled lightly, it ran a shiver down Jungkook's spine.

"He's finally smiling after seeing your rare aegyo, Yoongi hyung! Just come back soon! See what happens to your Jiminie when you leave!"

Author's note:
Will Hoseok's words make Jungkook see the wrong he's done?

Is there still hope for Jimin and Jungkook?

What do you think will Jin and Namjoon do to protect Jimin?