Practice

*beep beep*
Jimin wakes up to the annoying sound of his alarm. He looks at the clock and it 9:40.
"Fuck! It's 9:40?! Fuck my life, I had to reach at 10. Jesus, I swear to god I will never drink again!"
He rushed out of his bed and hopped into the shower. He got ready and wore a white T-shirt and black ripped jeans paired with white vans and the Gucci sunglasses his best friend, Kim Taehyung had gifted him.
He reached the studio only to meet glaring eyes of Min Yoongi, small but scary.
"You're late, Jimin-ah"
The fact that he called him Jimin-ah made Jimin smile since that gave him an assurance that Yoongi wasn't going to rip his testicles off.
"I'm sorry, hyung. I had a rough night. "
Yoongi arched an eyebrow "I see. You okay? Or do you need something for the hangover?"
Jimin's body filled with a weird sensation of shame and guilt, he answered timidly "No, hyung. And I'm sorry for drinking so much"
Yoongi said "you better be. You know better ". He said it sternly but in a caring way. Jimin hugged his hyung and Yoongi smiled.
"Aish! You're always so touchy. "
Jimin chuckled " But you still love me!"
Yoongi held back his smile and noticed how his smile could light up the entire world. If he and Hoseok smiled together there would be no war.
He pushed Jimin and signalled him to rush to the practice room.
The moment Jimin entered the whole room lit up. Hoseok hugged and Jin smiled at him warmly. Namjoon looked at his watch and arched an eyebrow, Jimin shrugged and gave him puppy eyes. Namjoon just chuckled softly and said "This is the last time Jimin-ah", Jimin smiled so widely that his eyes almost looked like they were shut. He scanned the room for Jungkook and saw that he just came out of the washroom. Jimin blushed at the sight in front of him. Jungkook had just washed his face, his white T-shirt a little damp. Jungkook smiled widely at him "Hi, Jiminie, Hyung! ". Jimin snapped out if his wonderland and responded with a grin. Jimin scanned the room for his best friend who was nowhere to be seen. He asked everyone where be was and they all just shrugged.
And everyone knew why. "I would be surprised if he showed up at all. He could use some healing time. " said Namjoon and everyone hummed.
Suddenly he heard the door open at it was his best friend looking tired. Hoseok jumped at the boy and kissed him deeply. Everyone in the room would usually cringe but no one reacted, they knew that his grandmother's death had affected him gravely. Hoseok wrapped his arms around Taehyung's neck. Taehyung kissed him back, he needed his boyfriend so much. He needed his touch. After a few seconds they broke the kiss, Jimin said "Tae, go home. You need to rest"
Taehyung spoke up "No. The house..It reminds me of her. "
"Let's go to my place, baby. " said hoseok, fighting his own tears as he saw his boyfriend looking so defeated. Everyone encouraged him except for one, Jungkook. Everyone felt that he was in love with Tae but he never really gave out clear signals.
Then jungkook finally spoke "We all can go for dinner tonight after practice".
Taehyung nodded and said "I need all of you. Please guys. "
Jimin ran up to him and gave him a big hug, he himself was tearing up.
He turned around to see that all the members were in tears, even Yoongi. This just proved that BTS was a family. Yoongi said "tonight we feast on all of her favorite dishes. This dinner is on the hyungs"

Show me some love by voting if you liked this chapter!💖