Body rolls

UPDATE because you guys are amazing and I am grateful for so much support.  😭💕
There is no jikook in this chapter! 😓
10K READS! I LITERALLY DIED! RIP AUTHORNIM! I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH! 💕💕💕

Taehyung sat in a club, a drink in his hand and tears in his eyes. He remembered what he had happened the night before. The reason why he returned home 2 days before.

Flashback

It was awfully late at night and Taehyung stood in the balcony of his hotel room looking at the beautiful view, he just couldn't wrap his head around the fact that Hoseok was busy fucking around. He was talking to Yoongi everyday but not once did he ask about him. But what he had done was worse. It wasn't a surprise Hoseok probably hated him, and Taehyung knew this.

"Ugh" Taehyung grunted as punched the wall. His eyes tearing up.
"I have made such a mistake. I can't stay with Jungkook, I want Hoseok back. I can't let him go. And Jimin, he's my best friend, I can't do this to him. I'm going to make things right. I'm going to cry and beg for Jimin and Hoseok's apology, but I won't give up. I can't love anyone like I love Hoseok and nobody can love me like he does. Not even Jungkook. We were meant to be and just like us, so were Jungkook and Jimin. I am going to make things clear, i know why Jungkook couldn't have sex with me that night. All he could think about was Jimin and all I could think about was Hoseok. I can't let this happen. I will fix things. Especially for jimin, he deserves the best. I'll do anything to protect him, I'll try everyday to have him back to his old self." Taehyung hung his head low and cried as this thought filled his mind. His heart felt heavy and breathing fastened.

Yoongi entered the balcony, he saw Taehyung crying.
"What's up?" Yoongi said plainly as he gave Taehyung a water bottle without looking at him.
"Hyung. I can't, I want Hoseok. Only Hoseok. And Jimin is my best friend." Yoongi's eyes widened.

"I love him more than I love Hoseok, actually. I can't believe what I was doing. I'm going to make it right. I will respect the fact he wouldn't want to be my friend anymore but I will fight for my friendship. I will protect him with everything I've got. I'll tell him the truth, Jungkook and Jimin need to work it out.  " Taehyung said sipping the water and wiping his tears.

"What if he doesn't want to be with Jungkook anymore after he finds out you fucked him?" Yoongi arched an eyebrow at him.
"We haven't fucked. I know we have fucked up, but not fucked. " Taehyung said sounding a little upset.
"What do you mean?" Yoongi couldn't help but sound a little alarmed.

"We've never had sex. We couldn't. I love Hoseok and I know Jungkook couldn't do that to Jimin." Taehyung explained.

"W-well. Hoseok's having sex with someone. I had called and he--he said he was having sex and couldn't talk. Just thought you should know. " Yoongi looked away. Taehyung's life flashed before his eyes. He had lost Hoseok and Jimin!

"You might as well stay with Jungkook. Make a decision. " Yoongi stuttered.
"I can't believe this...Hyung I" Taehyung paused looking at Yoongi and the let out a sharp breath "..I see how it is. " He said and got a surprised look from Yoongi. 

"So you've made a decision?"
"I have."
"Good." Yoongi patted Taehyung's back and smiled knowing how his plans were working out just as he wanted them to.

___________________________________

Taehyung's eyes filled with tears, he drank his vodka straight up and then hung his head low as the thoughts reoccurred.

"Hey, you okay?" A voice asked. Taehyung looked up to see a beautifully sculpted man in front of him.
"No not really." Taehyung said brushing his hair back.
" Two vodkas please!" Said the male. The bartender soon arrived with two shots and Taehyung and the friendly male drank it down quickly.
"So wassup?"
"You don't even know me." Taehyung laughed.
"Well, that means I'll give a complete and honest advice or solution. Sometimes strangers can be the best of friends you ever meet!" Said the young male beaming.

"My boyfriend, Hoseok. I mean, ex boyfriend. He's fucking around but the thing is I love him so much. But this other guy who my best friend loves asked me to stay with him and I like an asshole, said yes. I didn't even want to. He found out and now he hates me. Everyone hates me. I fucked up so much, I should have stopped him So I came back early from my trip to Japan, I needed home. The thing is I love him so fucking much but he's busy riding someone's dick. So I'm here getting drunk because that's all I can do right now. You feel mr, Mr....? " Taehyung slurred.
"Oh! I'm Jaebum! You can call me JB!" The young male said extending his hand.
"Taehyung. And I like Jaebum so much more" Taehyung replied shaking his hand.
"Well, Taehyung. I'm gonna be honest here, you are at fault." Jaebum said sounding a little sad. Taehyung smiled sadly.
"But you can make things right. Who's the guy he's with now?" Jaebum asked sipping his drink.
"I don't know. My hyung knows." Taehyung said casually.
"Is this hyung of yours trustworthy? No offence but, had it been me, I'd tell you to confront your boyfriend on your own. I would not mediate. It can lead to distortion of facts, you know." Jaebum smiled. Taehyung's eyebrows furrowed, maybe Jaebum was right but what could cause Yoongi to lie, he wondered.

"I'm sorry, brother but this amazing guy is kind of waiting for me. Really hot. I don't wanna be rude but I better go. But I hope you truly solve things with Hoseok, you are completely in love with him. " Jaebum smiled at Taehyung and stroked his shoulder.
"Sure, don't lose a good night because of me. You were right, strangers can be the best friends one can meet on a bad night. Thanks for listening, I hope we meet again someday!" Taehyung smiled and hugged Jaebum. He saw Jaebum walk over to his date who had his back towards him. It was kind of dark so Taehyung couldn't look at his face too well but he could tell he was an attractive boy. Tall and lean like a model.

Taehyung saw how the boy pushed Jaebum on the couch and got on top of him, he smirked thinking how good of a night his new friend was going to have.

Taehyung glanced over again and observed that way his body moved along the music and he started grinding on Jaebum. Those body rolls, Taehyung knew them too fucking well.
"Hoseok?!" Taehyung exclaimed!