I won't be around

UPDATE!
Thank you for meeting the vote goal! 70 this time too! 💖

Jungkook entered Jin and Namjoon's apartment awkwardly.
"You'll sleep in my room and Namjoon and Tae will sleep in the other " Jin explained and Namjoon pouted. Jin chuckled and kissed his cheek.
"Hyung, it's so weird here. I can't face him. " Jungkook fidgeted with his fingers as he looked around.
"It'll be fine. I promise. Now come, let me dress that wound properly." Jin smiled.
Jungkook was lying down on Jin's bed when he heard him call everyone out for dinner. He got up and walked out, his heart racing. Taehyung had the same reaction, he shifted in his place uncomfortably.

As they all sat down to eat, Jungkook and Taehyung sat facing each other as did Jin and Namjoon.

Namjoon finally broke the silence.
"Guys. Let it go."
Taehyung and Jungkook couldn't look up. They both gulped thickly. 
"I cheated, hyung. " Taehyung whispered. Jungkook was tearing up, the pain in Taehyung's voice was like a reflection of his own pain. But he was more guilty, he instigated Taehyung, seduced him and almost slept with him, knowing how much Hoseok loved him and how he was living under delusions.
"See, he'll come around. But yes, what you did was wrong. You should have waited, you guys fought all the time. This shouldn't have been any different." Namjoon said as he ate. Taehyung almost winced at the accuracy of his words. Jin kicked Namjoon from under the tabled, Namjoon winked at him and gave him a flying kiss. Jin rolled his eyes as he continued eating.

"Hyung, I'm done.." Jungkook whispered.
"You hardly touched your food!" Jin said.
"I.."
"Just eat a few more bites. Please." Namjoon looked at him.
Jungkook obliged, he ate his dinner, got up and left. He didn't even look at Taehyung even once. Taehyung was feeling nauseous, he never meant for all this to happen. All he wanted was Hoseok to come back, kiss him and say that he was going to give him another chance.

At night, Jungkook was really restless next to Jin who was fast asleep. All Jungkook could think of was Jimin. Maybe Jimin was crying right now because of the pain Jungkook had inflicted on him. He knew Jimin got nightmares , he would shudder in his arms, he'd ease out when Jungkook cupped his face and kissed him. They both had gotten into a habit of cuddling, they would steal tiny kisses from each other when the other shifted around. Jimin loved Jungkook so much and he knew that he loved him back equally but he would never be able to convince him. Nobody should ever have that power over anybody else, to kick them down and still have them by their side. It's the most toxic kind, but Jungkook did love him, he was genuinely in love with him but he couldn't ask Jimin for another chance, it would be too much to ask of anyone. He should just prepare himself for the day Jimin would walk away.

He began panicking again and broke out in a cold sweat, he got up and left the room to get some air. He saw Taehyung sitting outside in the living room with a glass of vodka.

Jungkook turned around to leave without being seen.
"Jungkook-ah.." he heard Taehyung's low voice call him.
Jungkook turned around, ashamed.
"Sit with me.." Taehyung pointed at the seat next to him. Jungkook walked up quietly and sat down. Taehyung poured him a glass too and handed it to him. They both took a sip of their drinks when Taehyung spoke up. 

"Why'd you cheat on Jimin?" Taehyung looked up at Jungkook, dim light falling on their faces. Tears in their eyes.
"I did much worse, hyung.." was all Jungkook could manage to say as he poured himself another glass.
"Why?" Taehyung wanted to know.
"I don't know... Because I'm a sadistic bastard." Jungkook muttered.
"You're not. If you were that sadistic, you wouldn't be hurt. " Taehyung tried to comfort him, based on his half knowledge of the situation.
"I'm sorry, Taehyung. For everything." Jungkook choked back some tears.
"You're not the only one to blame. I fucked up more. I hurt Hoseok and Jimin. The two people who loved me the most. It'll never be okay.." Taehyung looked down.
"I know.." Jungkook whispered.