"Oh, shit- i'm sorry. That probably sounded really intimidating, and fast, but i just need someone to go with me because our parents always grill us about not having girlfriends, and Ethan is bring someone, so i-"

"Wait" you stop him, putting your hand up to accompany the order. "Ethan is bringing someone?"

He nods sheepishly, "uh yeah... He's bringing Cara." His half-smile showed sympathy and honest apology. But you didn't need it. Nor did you want it.

"I'll be there" you agree before even realizing what you were getting yourself into.

"Seriously?"

"Seriously" you confirm with the joy-filled boy.

"Okay, i'll swing by around seven to get you, is that okay?" You pull your phone from your pockest and read the time, 3:28 PM.

"Yeah, that's fine."

He just smiles and leans down to peck your cheek, letting the kiss linger for a few seconds longer than necessary. "See you tonight, gorgeous."

-

The dark blue dress you were in was too tight around your torso, making it hard to breathe. On the other hand, you looked so good you knew it'd be hard for either of the twins to keep their eyes off you.

Especially Ethan.

You wanted to show him how much he was missing, so you borrowed one of Maddie's too-tight dresses and hoped for the best. The best was happening, and you loved it.

"Holy fucking hot" Maddie screams as she walks passed your room. It startled you because she was quiet as hell with walking, but she yelled so loud. "Where are you going again?"

You couldn't help the smile arising on your lips, "to dinner with Grayson, his parents," you started to speak more quietly, "Cara and Ethan."

"WHAT?"

Her voice actually exceeded a yell this time, and you knew that she was about to lecture you. "Uh, Ethan and Cara will be there" you clarify.

"Ugh," she groans lightheartedly. "I've never been so proud in my life."

Your eyebrows scrunch in the middle in confusion. That was nowhere near what you thought she'd say.

Three loud knocks pound on the door, and Maddie squeals in excitement like it's her date, "ah! He's here" she says with a large smile. "I'll go get it for you, cause you're obviously not ready." She rushes to the door and you hear it open as you gather your shoes to put on.

It was a struggle to slip on the strappy heels, but you figured out a way. "Holy shit" you breathe out, barely able to because of the constricting dress.

"Y/n, let's go." Maddie call for you. You stand tall and grab your purse and phone, glancing once more in the full-body murror before heading out of your room.

The curled strands of your hair fell around you vision as you looked down to toss your phone into your purse. You kept walking to the door, oblivious to anyone there as you focused on your task.

Just before you closed your purse, "fuck" rang out through the dorm in a whisper. You look up and see a well-dressed Grayson at the door, mouth agape at the sight of you. "You look-" he can't form words as his eyes travel up and down your body. "Fuck" he repeats.

Your cheeks burn as you become shy under his gaze, "thanks." You giggle, throwing your purse strap over your shoulder. "Shall we go, or?"

"Oh, yeah" he says just before opening the door back up to leave.

"See you later" Maddie winks at you as you leave, only increasing the nervous feeling in your stomach by a million.

Once the door shuts, Grayson gently pushed you against the wall, capturing your lips with his own. They tasted of original lip balm and mint; magnificent.

His soft hands caressed your hips, gripping them a little before he pulled away, breathing heavily. "You look too good not to do that" he smiles.

"Well, you look good too" you admire. His white button down hugged his large muscles tightly, and his black jeans hugged his gorgeously carved legs. The black dress shoes on his feet made the outfit. It was glorious.

"Thanks." He laughs, pulling your hand and walking you to his Bronco.

"Now how the hell am i supposed to get in here?" You ask, glaring at the lifted car.

Grayson's pink lips turn up into a smirk, "let me help you."

He opened the door and picked you up bridal style, setting you in the seat. "There ya go" he says, stepping back to shut the door.

You just try to control the smile fighting to the sirface of your lips as you click the seatbelt into place.

A wild night ahead.

Word count: 1446