the feeling

The feeling I feel, feels like I'm being pushed against a wall and my lungs are being pressed of all air.

The feeling I feel is like having a bunch of sand bags stacked on top of my shoulders and back then being told to carry all of them by myself with no guidance or help.

This exact feeling is like having a broken lung and having to breath on your own.

This feeling is my feelings on life, this feeling is my anxiety and my stress.

Anxiety is like having two hands around your neck strangling you well you look in the mirror with terror as you just whisper to yourself comforting words due to no one knowing what it feels like.

No one knows what it feels like.
They say it's okay and it's easy to overcome but it's not.

Because the feeling is a shape shifter it shifts forms from person to person.

It feels like something different to everyone.

This feeling I feel is a terrorist to man kind.

It takes my thoughts and controls them like martial law controlling an entire city.

With this feeling I feel I have no control nor air.
With this feeling I feel like I have absolutely no one at all.

No one to hold my hand and no one who will
willingly hear my pain first hand or listen to me vent and spill out my pain..I have no one to hold my hand and comfort me...It feels like.

With this feeling I'm just a bystander watching my own mind un-wire itself and as a bystander all I can do is panic in the sight of terror for my well being.

All, normal bystanders see from the outside is a over reacting pedestrian but this feeling isnt over-reaction

This feeling is the feeling of suffocation and drowning but instead of a lake I'm drowing in my own mind.

This feeling is my stress and anxiety.

And no-one nor anything can truly recognise such a feeling like I feel.

And that's the problem.

Only I can feel such a feeling.

-this feeling is uncontrollable