friend don't fall.

To a friend.
Friend I witness you everyday falling for people you really don't know.
It hurts because I witness you continuesly getting your heart broken.
You keep coming to me asking for assistance on love.
I tell you what to do reluctantly.
But truly I know your heart is foolish. As foolish as a fish swimming in circles looking for the way out.
And that your just seeking love to feel wanted and to feel heal your sour pain.
Yet your already wanted by the people around you. If you look closely.
Truthfully
I've told you this before, but you really don't need romantic love to feel wanted.
You just need proper people that will support you. Who will listen and be there in replace for a false lover.
Honesty friend love has broken you.
In everyway from your appearance to attitude.
To the way you talk and how you pronounce your words. I notice everyday how you speak only in the shattered glass shards that come from your broken heart.
When I look at you I see a stranger, broken from broken  hearts, from endless ex-lovers.
Yet I witness as you still fall.
Fall for random people you've never known till now.
Fall for people you just meet and have known for a year or two without having full conversations.
And I stand by as I witness you continuesly falling.
Not truly knowing how to fall properly or truly.
I see in your eyes a girl not knowing the true deeper meaning of love like I do.
I try to tell you before you fall and fall to far and deep.
Yet you fall to quickly to explain how to love and how to express it.
So all I do is reach out and whisper.

"Friend please don't fall."

As you fall into another black hole of heartbreak and loneliness.

- friend please understand love gently before you fall again.