Brooms (Mini Chapter)

- TYLER -

I sniffed and wiped the tears from my cheek, strolling through the leaf-clad path. I remember being here yesterday with Troye. The park was surprisingly empty for such a nice day, there was no one on the path besides Troye and I.

I smiled at the memory, crying some more.

- FLASHBACK -

"Troyeee, let's gooo" I whined, eager to finally see the park Troye has been obsessed with.

"Okay, okay. Just let me get my flannel" he pulls on a checkered red flannel that brings out the blue in his eyes.

He grabs my hand, and pulls me out of the door, shouting goodbye to his family. 

I follow him out, basking in the crisp Australian air. Soon, we reach a grassy field with dozens of trees with a sidewalk weaving through the wispy field. 

Troye sighs happily when he sees the path.

The childish excitement visible in his face as he grabs my hand again and drags me towards the sidewalk.

But, this time he doesn't let go.

We walk on the path that braids through the field. The tree canopy on top of us sprinkes us with Autmn leaves. I observe the colorful leaves decorating the sidewalk, allowing Troye's hand to lead me through the path.

My eyes widen when I see an interesting object in the grass next to us.

A broom.

"TROYE, LOOK A BROOM" I exclaim.

"Are you serious?" he asks, laughing at my thrilled voice.

I run towards the broom and pick it up.

He laughs when he sees it's about 1 foot taller than me. 

I frown at him and turn my back to him.

His arms loop around my waist, pressing me against his chest.

"Hey, it's cute" he says, kissing my cheek.

I blush and smile, like an idiot in love.

I wiggle out of his grasp, and ignore his groan of dissappointment.

I start sweeping the sidewalk, enjoying the chilled air cooling my previously heated cheeks.

"Tilllyyy, what are you doing?" Troye groans.

"I'm cleaning" I say, with a massive amount of "duh" in my voice.

"I can see that...but why?" he asks, smiling.

"Cause I'm Cindertyler...Tylerella...Cindylera...ugh I don't know. Because I'm Cinderella" I say, ignoring him and continuing my sweeping.

He leaves me alone for a couple seconds, letting me sweep to my heart's content, but then he wraps his arms around my stomach again. 

"If your Cinderella...does that make me Prince Charming" he whispers in my ear.

His warm breath sends shivers down my spine, and I turn around so I am looking at him.

"No, I don't want a Prince Charming" I say, staring into his eyes.

"Why not? Everyone wants a Prince Charming" he explains, still holding me.

I'm suddenly very thankful that this park is empty.

"Not me" I state.

"And that's because..." he urges me to continue.

"Because I just want you" I reply, leaning my forehead against his.

A happy smile lights up his features, and I feel no regret for revealing a sliver of my feelings for him. If it makes him this happy, maybe I'll tell him I really love him soon.

He gently guides my lips to his, using his hand to steer my neck. I drape my arms around his neck, and he keeps one hand on the nape of my neck and the other hand on my waist, gently squeezing it. 

We sigh happily, the wind blowing around us, the leaves dancing along the ground gracefully.

- END FLASHBACK -

I don't even try to wipe the tears that are now flowing out of my eyes. Why did I let my feelings get in the way? If I could have just sucked it up, I could be with Troye right now. 

My tears keep falling, and I wipe my glasses, cursing under my breath. This was supposed to be a vacation. Time to spend with Troye. Instead I fought with him, and now we're both miserable.

My constant crying and the lack of my glasses, result in me tripping and falling in dirt. The tears fall faster as I feel the stinging scrapes form on my body. 

I whip around to blame the cause of my fall

When I spot the object, I crack a sad smile through my streaming tears.

It was the broom. 

==================================================

A/N:

Hey guys! Thanks for helping me out with the editing yesterday:) A couple of you were confused about the whole "Tok" thing, and no that was not a typo!! In one of the prizeo livestreams, one of Troye's family members (maybe Laurelle? idk i don't remember) had left a tweet saying that "I miss you Tok" or something of that nature. So, that's where I got the nickname from!! I think it was the live stream where Troye was getting stressed out and he was filming at Ty's. So now you have been exposed to my intense youtube fangirlness. But, thanks for all the editing help guys:)

(N/E: y'all know what to do)

At least 1 more chapter today:)

See ya later my lemon heads <3

xxxx