Morning Talks (Mini Chapter)

- TYLER -

I wake up, and blindly throw my arms out to find Troye.

When my arms don't make contact with his body, I groan loudly.

"Don't worry, Ty. Your pillow is just making breakfast" I hear Zoe say as she walks past the room.

I blush and hide my face in the pillow, but quickly get up and put on my glasses to go find Troye. 

I walk out of the bedroom, rubbing my eyes from underneath my glasses.

I walk over to the kitchen, and see Troye's lean figure by the stove. I smile as I hear him singing one of his songs for his album, and listen to his beautiful voice.

What a lot of people don't know is that Troye is an amazing cook. He just doesn't cook often.

He's always said that the day you see him cooking, there is going to be a man in the same room who he wants to impress.

Whenever I used to ask him to cook he said, "Why cook when you have a perfectly good jar of nutella over there?".

I walk over to him and wrap my arms around his torso. He jumps slightly, but relaxes when he sees that it's me.

"Are you trying to impress me, Sivan?" I tease.

"Shut up" he replies, and rolls his eyes.

"Thanks...you know, for yesterday" I say, kissing the back of his neck.

"I'll always be there for you, Tilly. Us against the world, right?" he replies.

"Us against the world" I repeat, nuzzling my face into his back.

"Well, well, well. Look's like I'm a third wheel" Zoe says, walking into the kitchen.

- ZOE - 

I leaned against the counter top, watching the two of them blush and look at me shyly.

"What the hell happened on that lads holiday?" I asked them.

They shared a look, turned bright red, and looked at me.

"What do you mean?" Troye said, using his acting skills.

Meanwhile, Tyler just twiddled with his thumbs.

"I mean it's like you two were already best friends before it, but now you're like joined at the hip. What happened? Is Troyler...cannon?" I asked, trying to contain my shipping excitement.

"ZOE" they exclaim.

"What? It's not like you're denying it" I say.

They look at each other and smile. My face lights up as I anticipate the words I'm assuming they're going to say.

"We're still just friends, right Troye?" Tyler says.

"Just friends" Troye says, and smiles at Tyler.

My face falls as I realize they are still just friends.

They stare at each other for a bit, and smile.

I can't help but get this feeling. You know that feeling when you're not in on an inside joke? I have that feeling. Am I missing something?

"Okayyy...." I say, still not convinced. 

"Well, it's raining out so I guess we're stayin-" I start.

"WAIT, IT'S RAINING" Tyler shouts.

I look at him, confused, until I hear Troye laughing.

"TROYE, WE SHOULD MAKE BA-" Tyler says.

"What do you think I'm doing?" Troye interrupts.

"YOU'RE THE BEST" Tyler replies, hugging Troye tightly.

I roll my eyes at their cringe-worthy cuteness, and walk out of the kitchen to wake up Alfie.

- TROYE -

Tyler hasn't let go of me since Zoe left the kitchen.

Instead, he has shifted his arms so they are wrapped around my torso and his head is laying between my shoulder blades.

"I can't believe you're making me banana pancakes" he says.

"Of course I am. I knew you would want them once you heard it was raining outside. Besides, last time you got banana pancakes you didn't even get to eat them because I was being all insecure and shit. Sorry about that, I didn't want to ruin it, I knew how much you were looking forward to it" I say, staring at the bubbling pancake on the stove.

"Hey" Tyler says, spinning me around so I was facing him, "I care about you a hell of a lot more than I care about banana pancakes"

I smile and look at my feet.

"Thanks, Ty" I say, looking into his bright eyes.

He looks at my lips, and leans in without hesitating to give me a loving kiss.

Once again, I find myself melting into the kiss, appreciating the way his lips feel moving with mine.

I'm not afraid to dwell on the fact that it is Tyler I am kissing. Tyler my best friend. I am kissing Tyler. And I love it. I love the way kissing him feels.

Shit.

I really am screwed.

What have I gotten myself into?

"Still just friends, right?" I ask, smirking against his lips.

"Just friends" he smiles, pecking my nose and walking out of the kitchen.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:

I have some QUESTIONS for you guys...

1. How do you feel about this story having time skips? This would make the story faster and it will probably have just a few chapters left.

2. How do you feel about this story continuing even when Troye and Tyler are in seperate countries? This will make the story longer and it will have more chapters left.

3. How do you feel about the "just friends" thing continuing until almost the very end? After they get together (which I already have planned out) the story will end pretty soon.

LET ME KNOW HOW YOU FEEL:)

Love you all,

my sun-dried mango slices <3

xxxx