Braces and Fighting

- TROYE -

We walked down the rest of the stairs in silence. Regret was swallowing up my body. Why couldn't I just grow a pair and tell Tyler I loved him?

We strolled into the kitchen and were greeted by my family.

"Morning boys" my dad says winking at us.

I immediately shift my sweatshirt to make sure it is covering the hickey Tyler had given me earlier.

"Morning" Tyler replies, perkily.

I grab us some bread and drop it into the toaster.

"We're all going to town for shopping, do you boys want to come with?" my mom asks.

I look at Tyler and he just shrugs.

"I think we'll just stay in...we have some things to take care of" I say, still looking at Tyler. His eyes widen as he lowers his blushed face.

"Alright, lock the door behind us" my mom calls as my family leaves the house.

"Bye!!" Tyler and I call.

"Can you lock the door?" I ask Tyler, pulling our crispy bread out of the toaster.

He nods and goes to lock the door while I spread nutella on our toast. I cut up some bananas and sprinkle them on top of the bread.

After I am done preparing our food, I scurry to the door just in time. Tyler is locking the door when I arrive, and his back is to me.

I quietly tiptoe until I am standing behind him, silently. He finishes locking up and turns around, slamming right into me.

"Owww" he whines, rubbing his forehead that had crashed into my collarbone.

- TYLER -

I make sure I locked the door right before turning around. I turn around, walking right into Troye's chest.

"Owww" I say, while soothing my forehead.

I raise my eyes to look at him, and I lose my breath.

His hair is messy and some of it is lying flat across his forehead. His lips are ruby red and slightly apart, they stand prominent against his milky skin, and the purple love-bite is peeking out from under his hoodie. His deep, crystal, speckled, big blue eyes are studying my face.

"I wanted to scare you" he pouts, starting to walk back to the kitchen.

I grab his arm, pulling him against me as I back into the front door.

His eyes widen, he blushes, and lowers his face at our close proximity. I wrap my foot around his ankle, pressing him against me. My hands cup his face as I allow my eyes to roam around his features, appreciating the beauty his face encompasses. His face is fighting against my hands, trying to hide his face from my scavenging eyes.

I stroke his sharp cheekbones with my thumbs, silently. He raises his doe-eyes and stares into me.

"You..." I whisper, leaning into his lips but not kissing him, allowing my lips to skim past his as I speak into his lips.

He gulps, looking into my loving eyes.

"are so..." I mutter, softly pecking his bottom, full lip.

"...fucking beautiful" I finish, placing his bottom lip in between mine as I intertwine our lips.

He sighs and I can feel his body melt into mine as he leans his weight against me, threading his fingers through my messy hair, pulling my lips closer into his.