Tilly

A/N:

Currently raining where I live, and I just left the story off where it was raining where Troye and Tyler are. 

SO GET READY FOR SOME GOOD FLUFFY RAINY DAY FUN.

(PS if you haven't heard Jack Johnsons "Banana Pancakes", that's the song that Troye and Tyler are talking about)

(Also I am going to be doing some "Troyler Treasures" about fanfics about Troyler, obvs, I've found that could deserve some recognition. Not all the time, but just when I find some worth the mention! They'll be at the end of the chapter!!)

---

- TROYE -

I was upset that it was raining. What were we going to do now? Tyler seemed to be thrilled though. I had no idea why, but he always got excited over such small things. It really showed you how much he appreciates the little things.

The rest of the boys and I were sulking around the room about the weather.

"I KNOW" Tyler shouts, still lying on the bed.

We all turn to him, questioningly.

"LET'S MAKE SOME BANANA PANCAKES" he says excited.

The rest of the boys still wear the confused look on their face, but I roll my eyes at Tyler.

"Tilly, just because it's raining doesn't mean we are going to go all Jack Johnson" I say, smiling at Tyler's excited face.

"Do you know what they're talking about? Does anyone know what these two are talking about?" Caspar asks.

"Do we ever know what they're talking about?" Marcus responds. 

"It's just this song we like" I explain. They nod once they understand, but soon return to their confused expressions.

"Tyler? How are we going to make pancakes? We don't even have a kitchen?" Louis asks.

"I don't know. Let's go buy some banana pancakes then" Tyler offers.

My eyes unvoluntarily light up at the idea, and the rest of the boys agree, sounding excited. We decided to get ready and meet in the lobby in 2 hours. 

Once they walked out of our room and closed the door, Tyler curled back into the blankets. 

I sighed, knowing it was time to start the process of waking him up. It's always one of us trying to wake up the other. Mornings never come easy to us. Especially, when we're together.

"Tilly" I poke his cheek.

"Tilly" I poke his nose.

"Tilly" I poke his arm.

Okay, this wasn't working. Time to pull out the big guns.

"Tilly" I whisper into his ear.

"Tilly" I graze my lips against his cheek

"Tilly" I breath into his neck.

"Tilly" I drag my fingers up his arm.

"Tilly" I get into bed next to him.

"Tilly" I pull his back into my stomach.

"Tilly" I whisper into the back of his neck.

"Tilly" I kiss the back of his neck.

"Tilly" I place my hand on his side.

His breathing increased and goosebumps rose up on his skin. His eyes were squeezed tightly shut. I rolled my eyes at his stubborness.

"Tilly" I put my foot on his leg.

"Tilly" I raise both my foot and my hand simultaneously.

"Tilly" I draw circles into his exposed side.

"Tilly" I rub his leg with my foot.

"Tilly" I mumble into his jaw. 

His eyes jolt open when he feels my lips brushing on his jaw. It's always been his sweet spot.

He whips around, dark eyes and flushed face.

"Come on, then. Upsy daisy" I say cheerily, getting out of bed.

"I'll get you back, TroyeSivan. I'll get you back" Tyler says, getting out of bed grumpily.

I laughed at him, but gulped. Scared of what he was planning.

A/N:

So you got to see Tyler cheer up Troye.

And now you got to see Troye wake up Tyler.

SO YAY:)

- TROYLER TREASURES - 

"Troye: 1, Tyler: 0" by wattpad user: booksquirm314

It's the perfect flirty fanfic!! So if you like Troyler flirty fanfics, go check it out!! 

I LOVE IT:)

--

I love all of you, my beautiful junior mints:) (i love those things)

ALRIGHT

comment/vote if you want

<3

xxx