Cheer Up Games

- TYLER -

I stepped out of the car, and stretched my arms above my head. I squeezed my eyes shut and lengthened all the muscles in my body, sighing as I relaxed them. When I turned around, I saw Troye's car getting parked. I smiled as he stumbled out of the car, and began walking towards him. 

I'm surprised when Troye walks right past me, looking at his feet. I spin around and grab his arm. 

His head shoots up and he smiles at me. But I can see behind that gorgeous smile, something is bothering him. 

"What's wrong?" I asked him quietly, trying not to draw too much attention to us.

"Hmm? Oh, nothing. I just...I just have a lot on my mind, thats all" he said.

I nodded at him, and linked our arms. But he wasn't as cheery as usual, his arm was kind of like a noodle. He wasn't putting any effort into keeping our arms together. 

Nevertheless, we walked into the hotel, trailing behind the rest of the boys. The luggage had already been brought in, and we walked towards the check in counter. 

All of us checked in tiredly, and silently walked up to our rooms. Troye walked straight into our room while I stood in the hall, agreeing with the rest of the boys to meet at me and Troye's room in an hour for a room service dinner. 

I walked into our room to see Troye sprawled face-down across the bed. Might I add, the only bed.

They must have run out of double bed rooms. 

I walked over to Troye and flopped on top of him. 

"uggGHHHHH" he groaned as I rested my weight on his back.

"TILLY GET OFFA ME" he said into the bed.

I snuggled further into him, but he rolled out from underneath me.

"What's going on with you?" I asked him, confused on his strange behavior.

"Nothing...I was just talking with the boys in the car and -- you know what? Never mind" he said quietly.

Okay, so I wasn't getting anywhere by just asking him.

Lucky for me, I knew exactly how to cheer up Troye.

He walked over to his luggage, obviously with a lot on his mind. He bent down and started shuffling through his clothes.

I wanted his attention. I needed his attention. I only got Troye for like 2 months, that's not fair. He has to pay attention to me if I only get him for 2 months. I needed as much Troye as I could get before he left me again.

As he stood up, he began to walk into the bathroom. I followed him in, and of course he didn't notice because he was so distracted by his thoughts.

I wonder what he was thinking about. What had happened between the supermarket and now that got him thinking? Maybe they were talking about something really important in the car. It must be important, Troye doesn't get this distracted that easily.

I closed the door behind us, and Troye's head shot up again. Once he saw me, he tilted his head and pouted his lips.

"Tillyyyy, I was gonna shower" he whined.

"Hey, I'm not stopping you" I said, smirking at him. 

A faint smile tugged at his lips, but then his face was clouded with distraction again while he stared at me. 

I was getting closer.

I walked to him, slowly. I could see him gulp as I got closer to his body. He backed up into the counter, and I could feel the tension building around us. Perfect.

I was basically pressed up against him at this point, and I dragged my finger along his sharp jawline. He looked away from me, but didn't move. 

Our height difference finally came in handy, as I leaned my face forward so my lips were barely grazing his neck.

"You know Troye, I think you need to get your mind off things. You know? Relax" I whispered into his neck. I watched the goosebumps rise across his skin. 

I dropped my hands to his hips, and slowly brought them up, lifting his shirt and making contact with his skin in the process. 

His breathing hitched as I began to slowly go up and down his sides.

I waited for the familiar sign that he always says in these type of situations.

"Tyler..." he growled. I smiled once I heard the sign I was waiting for. I looked into his eyes and smiled innocently.

"What?" I asked sweetly.

His eyes were a dark, stormy blue. He pushed me into the bathroom door, and I gasped at his roughness. 

He leaned into me, as I had done to him, and began to breath hot air into my ear. I shivered from the sudden contact. 

"You've seemed to forgotten that whenever you start this game...I win." he whispered into my ear.

His teeth brushed against my ear, and as he leaned away he captured my earlobe in his teeth.

"So why don't you remind me?" I asked him, this unfamiliar feeling of lust taking over my body.

I smirk as I begin to see the normal, flirtatious, teasing Troye coming back. That was all I wanted.

So why wasn't I stopping him? 

"You know I would...but I have to shower" he said, seductively against my jaw.

"Y-yeah, okay. That's f-fine" I stuttered, closing my eyes when his soft lips left my jaw, and my body lost contact with his. 

"Tillyyy?" he asked, back to his normal, cheery Troye self.

I pouted. I wasn't exactly done yet. He always did this. Left me all hot and bothered. And he was the only one who could do this to me.

But it was just because he knew me. I wasn't attracted to him.

I just lost all thoughts whenever he was near me. And when I was staring at his perfect face with those perfect eyes and that perfect mouth that made that perfect laugh. And his perfect skin that covered his perfect body that held his perfect mind. And  his beautiful, beautiful heart that showcased his amazingly, perfectly unique personality.

But I wasn't attracted to him. Not at all. I mean, he's my best friend for crying out loud! It's against the rules to be attracted to your best friend anyways. Not that I am attracted to Troye. Because I'm not. 

"Tilly!! I'm going to strip now. So leave." he ordered.

"But I want to watchhhh" I insisted.

He rolled his eyes at me, and pushed me out the door, laughing at my immaturity.

I told you I knew how to cheer him up.

A/N:

OHHHHH that was kind of flirty/teasing in a way?

Anyways, lemme know what you precious gumdrops think!!

Your guys' comments/votes are as sweet as nutella, so thanks for your loveliness my marshmallow heads :)

ALRIGHT,

COMMENT/VOTE

if it pleases you!!

(PSST....MAYBE ANOTHER CHAPTER TONIGHT???....IDK....OK THATS ALLL.....)

LOVE YOU 

<3 

XOXOOXO