Italian Diners

- TYLER -

I slumped out of the car, my shoulders aching. I sighed, running a hand through my hair. My mind was flooded with thoughts of the intense conversation I just had about Troye.

I rubbed my eyes, desperate to numb the pain in my head. I squinted to see what time it was, midnight. Great.

We waited for the other car, as I headed towards a bench and sat down. I sighed again, and lowered my throbbing head into my hands. I closed my eyes, willing for the pain to subside.

It was as if a hammer was pouding on each of my eyes, making them burn in pain. I could feel it getting worse, until I felt a pair of hands.

The hands attached themselves to my neck, and slowly started to dig out the knots forming in my body.

"Troye?" I asked quietly.

"Come on, let's go inside" he says, reaching out his hand in front of my face. I grab his hand as he leads me into the diner.

The rest of the boys follow us inside, all of us yawning and stretching.

"Here, sit down. I'm going to go to the bathroom" Troye tells me.

I nod and sit down, feeling my headache come back as he walks away.

The boys sit down in the booth, leaving a spot next to me for Troye.

I would smile sheepishly, and deny that I needed him to sit next to me, but I needed him. He made the pain go away. And right now, that was what I needed. So, I didn't care about denying their suspicions. I just needed Troye next to me.

A waitress comes over and smiles at us, we sigh remembering we are in Italy and don't know any Italian.

We resort to our usual way of communicating by pointing to things on the menu.

I held up two fingers and then pointed to the tea, ordering tea for Troye and I.

She looked confused, but nodded silently.

The boys went around the table ordering the same way I had.

When we were done ordering, she clears her throat.

"Alright, so that'll be 2 teas, 3 decaf coffees, 1 iced tea, and 2 hot chocolates?" she asked.

Our mouths fell open, when she started talking.

"You speak english?" Joe asks.

"Yeah, I'm here while studying abroad for college" she laughs.

We all smile, feeling foolish.

"Sorry about that" Louis mumbles.

"Hey, don't worry about it! And if you need anything, I'm Steph" she says.

She walks away with our orders, just as Troye returns from the bathroom.

He scoots in next to me, and his eyes instantly find the pain evident in my face.

The boys started talking about the upcoming Digifest UK, while I placed my arms on the table, and buried my head in it.

Troye put his hand on my thigh, and leaned in towards my face.

"Tilly? It's your head, isn't it?" he asks, already knowing the answer.

I nod softly, squeezing my eyes shut at the throbbing pain.

"Come here" he says, and leads my head to his shoulder.

I lean my weight onto him, eyes still closed, and I feel his fingers start to massage my head.