Dad Talks (Super Mini Chapter)

- TROYE -

I reach blindly for Tyler's arm, my vision impaired because of the constant tears pouring out of my eyes.

"Tyler, please. Just tell me what's wrong" I say, praying that this is all a dream and I'll wake up with him in my arms.

"D-don't touch me" he stutters, his voice cold and painful.

"D-don't do this, T-tilly. I'll f-fix it. Tell me what's wrong, and I p-promise I'll fix it" I plead with him, my heartbreak bleeding into my voice.

"Leave me alone" he snaps, pulling away from me and running out of the house.

My body starts shaking as heavy sobs are racking through my body. I feel a familiar urge, and more tears start pouring down my face.

I sprint up the stairs and into the bathroom as I release my breakfast into the toilet. I lower my trembling body onto the cold tiles as I cry and cry about the fight.

"...Troye?" I hear my Dad ask from behind the bathroom door.

I don't even have enough energy to put on a happy face for him. I just sob louder for him to know I'm in here.

He quickly opens the door, and gasps when he sees my current state. I feel his arms wrap around me as he scoops me into a comforting hug. I bury into him, allowing myself to act like the child I crave to be sometimes.

"Is it Tyler?" he asks quietly.

I nod into his chest, tears steadily pouring down my face.

"...what happened?"

"It's a long story" I sigh, hiccuping.

"I've got time" he says, leaning against the wall with me still buried in his lap.

I go on to explain everything from the first kiss at Digifest to the incident with Jackson to the fight that took place moments ago.

"Oh, Troye..."

"I-I think I'm in love with him, Dad"

"You are?"

I nod again, that was the first time I told someone about my feelings for Tyler.

"I-I don't even know w-what I said" I exclaim, more tears pouring out because I was remembering the way he tensed whenever I touched him.

"Troye..."

"W-what?"

"He...he thinks you don't love him"

"What? Why would he think that? I was telling him that I didn't care about Jackson...I was going to tell him I loved him" I reply.

"I know, Tok. He thought you were saying that you kissing him didn't mean anything" my Dad explains, stroking my hair.

I bolt up.

"I have to fix this. I-I have to find him. He's all alone, and it's almost dark...and he could be hurt...or he could be in danger. He needs me" I ramble, getting up.

I stand up, and instantly feel dizzy and fall into my Dad's waiting arms.

"You are not going anywhere" he says, helping me back up.

"But, Dad, he's probably scared and alone. I need to find him. I need to help hi--"

"Troye, stop. You're ill. You can't go out looking for him now. You stay here. I'll go" he offers.

"Y-you'd really do that?"

"Of course, now go to bed" he orders.

He helps me walk across the room and into my bed. He kisses my forehead, and leaves to go bring Tyler home.

As soon as I hear the front door close, I bolt up.

Time to get started.

====================================

A/N:

This was a SUPER mini chapter cause it was TINYYYYY (mamrie hart's tiny mouth...ok im obsessed with youtube...i'll leave now...)

I hope you guys liked it:)

I'll be back tomorrow y'all.

(N/E: hmu w/ my mistakes)

As always, thanks for the LOVELY comments, you guys blow my mind.

I love you my little lemon bars <3

*hugs and snugs*

xxx