Just, Troye.

- TROYE -

I looked up at Caspar, and his eyes were filled with concern.

"Do you really believe that Tyler's too good for you?" he asks me.

I nod, hesitantly. I was borderline saying that I had feelings for Tyler. Which I'm not sure I did, I wasn't exactly sure what I felt at this point.

"God, Troye. Your so..." he trails off.

"I'm so what? I'm so pathetic? I'm such a child? I'm such a pity? Oh, Troye just wants sympathy again" I say, now feeling tears falling from my eyes.

"NO. Troye. Your so...your so stupid."

My mouth falls open when I hear one of my best friends calling me stupid.

"Thanks, Casp. I really needed that right now" I snarl.

"No. Your so stupid because your blind. Don't you see the way Tyler looks at you? Don't you see the way everyone looks at you? Boys? Girls? Parents? Children? Hell, even dogs look at you with pure admiration in their eyes. Everyone instantly falls in love with you, Troye. It's like one look, and their addicted. Everyone thinks your amazing. Especially Tyler. He looks at you, and it's as if there is no one else in the room. He's gone deaf and blind to everyone except you. He can just watch you talk, or sing, or laugh, or sleep for ages. AGES. How can you not see that? How can you not see how much Tyler cares about you? How can you not see how amazing everyone thinks you are?" he says.

"I just can't. I'm sorry, okay? No one sees themselves as this amazing person. At least, no one I know. It's just hard when so many people, including your best friends, are saying that the person you once looked up to is falling for you. It's just hard to believe." I reply. I cross my arms, and look at the ground again. 

Caspar sighs exasperatedly. 

- TYLER -

"Guess what I got?" I sing, while holding up a box of banana pancakes, smiling proudly.

The boys sigh happily.

"Can we go home, now?" Joe whines.

"Well, of course, darling" I say.

"Hey, where's Troye and Caspar?" I ask while walking out of the cafe.

"I don't know. Troye wasn't...um...he was feeling kind of down so Caspar took him out" Marcus says.

"Oh" I respond.

Troye was down? Why didn't he tell me? I could have helped him. He seemed fine before. I hope he was okay.

My pocket buzzes, and I realize I got a text.

- TEXT -

Caspy the Clown:

Hey Ty, do you think you could swing by Currido Rd? It's about 2 minutes walk away from the cafe. We passed it on the way there. Could you come to the alley with the poster in front of it? It's about Troye.

- END TEXT -

I froze. Okay...whats going on.

"Umm...guys? Just head home without me, kay? I need to run some errands" I say, while looking at my phone.

They say okay, and head in the direction of the hotel. 

I walk towards Currido Road, with one person in my mind. 

Caspar was leaning against the wall of the alley, concern etched onto his face.

"What's going on? Is Troye okay?" I ask him.