Makeovers (Mini Chapter)

- TROYE -

"Zoeeee, I don't want tooo" I whine.

She ignores me and continues pulling me to the couch. She pushes me onto the soft sofa next to Tyler, and I sigh. Tyler laptop is pressed against my legs, and he is lying down on his stomach reading the comments on his video. I lean over and place my head on his shoulder, reading along with him. 

He points to a certain comment that has my name in it. I smile amazed to see that even when the video doesn't mention me, the Troyler shippers find a way to connect me to Tyler. 

"Sit up" Zoe orders. 

I groan lifting my legs onto the couch and rolling into a tiny ball, burying my face in Tyler's shoulder.

"Tillyyyy make her go away" I say.

"Zoe, why are you bothering my TroyeSivan?" Tyler asks. I smile when he says "my TroyeSivan" and burrow deeper into his body.

"I want to do his makeup" she replies.

"OOHHHH Troye you should let her!! I want to see what it looks like" Tyler says, his voice filled with excitement.

Zoe squeals and grabs my arm, pulling me up.

"Great, thanks Tilly" I mope.

"Anytime, babe" he replies, focusing on his comments again.

I feel the soft, wet brush begin to paint my face, and I almost feel at ease. It actually feels pretty good.

"Hey, this feels pretty good." I say.

"Told you, you would like it" Zoe sings.

I roll my eyes and allow her to continue doing my makeup.

- TYLER -

I watch in amusement as Zoe grins and applies makeup on Troye's face.

Not that he needs any. If he got any more attractive, I think it would kill everyone.

"ALL DONE" Zoe exclaims. I lean into the cushions of the couch, scared to see what the makeup has done to Troye's beautiful face.

I stretch out my legs so they are pressed firmly against Troye's thighs. 

He turns around slowly and fixes his eyes on my face, waiting for my reaction.

My jaw drops open, and I cover my mouth.

"Ohmygod...NOOOO" I say, laughing.

He looks...beautiful. I'm attracted to him. Does that mean I like girls too? Or just Troye as a girl? I don't know. Damn it, Troye. You with your good looks. Making me question my sexuality. Making everyone question their sexuality.

Show a picture of Troye to anyone, and if they say he is not stunning, they're lying. I guarantee it. Noone, regardless of gender/sexual orientation, can deny the beauty that is Troye Sivan.

"You would make a good girl" Joey laughs from behind me.

"Good girl" I tease, rubbing circles into Troye's thigh with my toes.

He turns around and looks at me with pure amusement in his eyes, he trails a finger up my leg and I roll my eyes. 

"Who's next?" Zoe asks, happily.

Joey, Connor, and Korey speed out of the room. I try to get up, but Troye grabs my leg.

"I think Tyler wants to go next" Troye says, smirking at me.

I glare at him as Zoe plops down next to me.

"Have fun, Ty" Troye says, walking out of the room.

"TROYE" I exclaim, putting on a look of annoyance.

He laughs and walks into Zoe's room with Korey.

"We have to talk" Zoe says, still putting makeup on my face.

I gulped.

I've heard this before.

Last time I heard this, I got a migraine and walked into an Italian diner, overwhelmed.

Well, this was going to be fun. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:

Next chapter will be more of their friends talking to them!!!

(You'll get to hear new characters pov like zoe and korey)

Question: Do you guys want smut? Or just teasing?

Idk, I feel like smut would ruin their whole "just friends" relationship because it's more romantic and emotional than it is animal-like/lustful, you know? I kind of want their relationship to have an emotional depth to it. 

Plus, I wouldn't be able to write smut. One of you would have to do it for me. I SORRY.

THOUGHTS ON THAT.

(P.S. your comments made me smile like a madwoman and I think I scared my dog, sorry not sorry)

BUT SERIOUSLY YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME (AND FREAKING HILARIOUS, MIGHT I ADD)

Thanks for ALL of your lovely input, I'm taking all of it into consideration. Most of your thoughts were the same as what I was thinking, so hopefully you will all like what I have planned

(*cough cough* i spy drama coming up ahead *cough cough*)

The way that it looks now, this story has a LOT more chapters to go...I think. IDON'TKNOW 

Also I would like to thank @MelancholyMango, for not only leaving wonderful comments on all the chapters, but also helping me plan out the rest of the story. YOU ROCK CHICA <3

Anyways, I love all of you, my beautiful scoops of ice cream

<3 xxxx