Insecurities in Cafes

- TROYE -

Tyler and I walked to the elevator, and stepped in. I glanced over to Tyler, and saw him lifting the long sleeves of the sweater to his face and burying his nose in the sleeve. 

"Mmmm" he hummed.

"What?" I ask, smiling at him.

"It smells like you" he mumbles into the sleeve.

"TYLAH. Ohmygod, should I wash it? I washed it already, but maybe I didn't wash it good enough. Or do you want my new one? We could switch, I mean they are the same sweaters." I rambled, getting self-conscious of the fact that he could SMELL me on the sweater. 

Did I have that strong of a scent? Crap. 

I started pulling off my new sweater to offer to him, but his small hands found a way to my body.

They grasped the end of my sweater that was rising off of me. 

"No. I want this one" he states.

"...but it smells like me. Isn't that gross?" I questioned.

"No, you smell good. You smell like vanilla, spearmint, and nutella. It's a good combination" he says, returning to smelling the sleeve of the sweater.

"...okay. I mean, if you like it" I shrugged.

"I love it" he says, burying his face in the sleeves again. 

He dropped his arms to his sides, and tapped his foot to the beat of the elevator music. I couldn't help but appreciate the fact that the sleeves were about 3 inches too long for him, and hid his hands from view.

He was swaying his arms around a bit, and you could see the extra fabric whipping around because of his movement. 

I chuckled at the adorable sight.

"What?" he asks.

"Nothing, you just look cute" I reply.

"Don't I always?" he says.

I roll my eyes, but take out my phone to take a picture of him.

He raises his head up, closes his eyes, and smiles the biggest smile he can. 

He looks like a kid with a big sweater on, eyes closed, and grinning from ear-to-ear.

"You're such a dork" I laugh before stepping out of the elevator.

---

- TYLER -

Troye and I walked into the lobby laughing at each others jokes. 

"FINALLY" Joe exlaims.

"Well, don't you two look like two peas in a pod" Connor says.

"Wait, isn't that Troye's sweater? And now theres two? I'm so confused" Marcus sighs.

"I gave Ty my old sweater cause he loved it so much, and I got a new one" Troye explains.

"Aww, Ty. Your wearing your boyfriends sweater. That's adorable" Joe cooes at us. 

I roll my eyes, but blush.

Troye wraps his arms around my waist from behind, and rests his chin on my shoulder. 

"I mean, he wouldn't stop begging. You should have seen the look on his face. It's like he needed one of my sweaters to survive" Troye says from behind me.

I roll my eyes again, and shove him off of me.

"I don't need any of your sweaters. I just needed something to keep me warm until I got to Joe. Now I got Joe to keep me warm" I winked at Joe, and the boys cracked up.