Sweet Dreams

- TROYE -

I stepped out of the bathroom, drying my hair with a towel. My head was throbbing, and my eyes were stinging. Man, I'm exhausted. This is what traveling, jet lag, and confusing conversations about dating your best friend in the car will do to you. I hung up the wet towel on the hook, and stood awkwardly beside the bed. 

"Oh, hey Troye. Feeling better?" Tyler asked me from the bed, quietly. I knew he could tell something was wrong because his face was flooded with concern. 

I shrugged my shoulders, and squeezed my eyes to stop the burning. 

"Come lie down. I'll sleep on the floor" he offers.

Despite my headache, I roll my eyes. 

"Tilly, come on. We've slept in the same bed before. As long as you can keep your hands off of me, we can sleep in the same bed" I say, trying to smile at him.

"No promises" he said, blushing. He moves the laptop off his lap, uncrosses leg, andspreads his legs apart so there is a spot in between them. 

He smiles at me, and pats the space between his legs.

I crawl onto the bed, in between his legs (no, not like that you perverts), and lay the back of my head on his stomach. I was suddenly very thankful that I was wearing sweatpants and a cotton t-shirt.

He gently lifts my head up off of his stomach, and places a soft pillow underneath it. I lean my back into his body, and try to relax.

He then pulls the blanket over my body, and cracks his fingers. He takes on of my hands in his as he begins to crack each of my fingers

I smile as I recognize the familiar routine. 

After cracking all of the bones in my body, his soft fingers thread through my hair. 

I can feel myself sigh as he begins rubbing my temples, and I can feel the tension melting away.

"Better?" Tyler asks, still rubbing my head.

I nod and tilt my head up to look at him.

"Thanks, Tilly" I say.

"Alright, that's enough. Let's do this thing" he says, a determined look crossing his face.

I smile as I scurry out of my position and sit down next to him, pulling my laptop on to my lap. He does the same, and we both log onto tumblr.

We scroll through tumblr together, laughing, our legs entangled underneath the blankets.

- TYLER -

I loved laptop time. It's one of the most unique things about Troye and I's relationship. He was the only friend who would sit with me for hours scrolling through tumblr or editing videos. 

"Wait...Tilly, look at this post" he says, smiling at the screen.

I lean into him and place my head on his shoulder, yawning.

"You know you look like a chipmunk when you yawn" Troye says, chuckling. 

"A cute chipmunk" I added.

"A very cute chipmunk" he confirms.

"Tyylllerrrr....look at this post" he repeats.

"Troyeee....but I'm tired" I whine.

"Fine" he sighs.

"Thanks Troye" I say into his shoulder. 

"Shut up and go to sleep, you dork" he says, and I can hear the smile in his voice.

Troye shifts his position, so he is no longer leaning against the headboard, but is now lying his head on a pillow, still on tumblr. 

As he shifts down, so do I, and my heads thumps onto his chest.

Troye groans as my head slams onto him.

I don't move, however. I just put one arm around his torso, and cuddle into him. 

"Tyler, I'm not just some pillow you can squeeze all night." he insists, but he doesn't try to get out of our current position.

"I know. Your my pillow. Not just some pillow. Only mine." I say, sleepily.

"Your so possessive" he says, and I can hear his eyes rolling. 

Troye sighs in defeat and whispers into my hair, "G'night Tyler". 

He begins moving his fingers through my hair, and I slowly get sleepier and sleepier.

"Night Troye" I mumble back.

"And don't call me Tyler...I like Tilly" I add, before drifting into a peaceful sleep. 

A/N:

A little bit shorter, but there will defintely be another chapter up today!! (HOPEFULLY TWO CHAPTERS)

Next chapter will be from one of the other boys point of view!!

(^^^AS SUGGESTED BY clutterofthoughts, THANK YOU FOR THE IDEA BABE^^^) 

Thanks for the reads/comments/votes/support/love guys. I love all of you for motivating me and helping me express my thoughts.

You are all beautiful s'more filled hershey kisses. (wait but actually how good would s'more filled hershey kisses taste....)

ALRIGHT

comment/vote 

if you want tooooooo:)

LOVE YOU ALL

<3

XOXO