The last and Jumpy chapter.

My little feet couldn't escape the shattering sound of glass. It seemed to follow me, no matter how fast i ran. I could only hope, it wasn't Calypso's body breaking into what seemed like thousand pieces. The picture of the battle was horrifying by itself. I couldn't image the actual fight.

While running the outline of the museum came into view... The museum, Calypso and I called home. The only place that seemed safe. Quickly I burst the doors open. The place felt dusty and damp, but still screamed out comfort. My brain filled with short memories of us together, giving our home a pleasant feeling.Everything seemed in place, expect the wooden box, that i had first came in. It peacefully laid by Calypso's hooks. The moonlight surrounded the object, giving the wood a ghostly glow.

Almost like a instinct, i take cover in the box. My tiny body fix under it perfectly, but the only source of light was the cracks between the damaged wood. To make more room, i hug my knees and bury my face into them. The shattering had stopped, once i had gotten into the museum. Giving my stomach a burning sensation.

"Calypso.." My thoughts start speaking, "Please be alright." Anxiety became the fear I called normal. This situation was bigger than me, and i knew that.

The museum's back door creeks open. Fears of every shape flows into the museum, and pours into the small openings of the box. Sweat drips down my forehead and towards my cartoonist cheekbones. I knew better than to call out Calypso's name.

Thump thump thump.

A pair of footsteps in bark on the stone floor. They sounded slugged and zombie like. A heavy wave of panic sneaks into my heart with aggression. It wasn't the footsteps that scared me, what was following them did. Something..was dragging behind them, something large. My hands press against my mouth, stopping the slight wheezing sound from my lungs.

"Echo?" The words slightly forced, but familiar. "It's over...He's gone"

Calypso? I couldn't tell. The voice sounded out of breath and quickened. The footsteps stop in front of my box, along with the dragging. I dig my knees into my chest, curling up to my own body. I felt like i was trying to squeeze the fear out of myself. Carefully I peek though the cracks of the wood.

"Where are you? It's safe i promise" Marionette stood inches from my box. His eyes slowly scan the room for any moment.

I feel my eyes widen to their full extent. The despair and sorrow tried hitting me all at once, leaving my body trembling. My hands tighten around my mouth, preventing even air to reach out. Embarrassingly I close my legs even tighter together, trying to keep myself from having an accident.

"I said come out!' His patients grew short with in seconds. "I have a surprise for you!" Marionette lifts his insanely long arm up.

The world around me goes quiet when Calypso's body comes into view. He had dragged Calypso by the hair of his head, pulling his face upwards. His eyes remained closed and his breathing was no longer visible. Parts of his face made a trail behind Marionette.

He shakes Calypso's lifeless head, "Do you know where she is?" He talks to his dead body, like a mad man. "Hmm? No? Well...That's disappointing.." Marionette's sanity had left his deformed mind completely, leaving a unpredictable killer behind.

Calypso's body hung like a sack of flesh. His torso and legs were completely shattered. His arms had been tore from his broken body, and his face was almost unrecognizable. His chest had caved in, making him look extremely thin and broken. Marionette didn't look any better, but he was still intact. I stop myself from taking every little detail in, I had too. I pull my face away from the view and lean on the other side of the box. Everything seemed so blank and blurry. My brain refused to take everything in all at once, denying me access to acknowledge the death. Almost like Calypso, my body lifelessly lays on the box. I didn't feel my body lay on the cold floor, and curl up into a ball. Like a defected animatronic my body twitches viciously.

(Breaking the 4th wall here. I'm extremely not proud of this chapter already. Re- reading it, it feels jumpy and predictable. Please for god sakes, let me know how you feel about this.)

The cranking of a wined up toy is barely heard from my frantic breathing. Light from the box being slightly lift up, doesn't even faze my eyes. Nether does the shadow of Marionette that staggeringly hugged over me, pulling all of the warmth i had left away from me.

"Oh sweet sweet puppet.." Fingers creep over me. Softly but quickly they grab me, pulling me away from under the box. "Your broken.."

The ground beneath me grows farther away, as i'm pulled up towards a cold, wide, and rugged chest. Fingertips lightly press against my forehead, brushing the wondering hair strands from my twitching face.

"I'll fix you. I always do, don't I?" He smiles widely as his eyes trail down my body. "Look.. look what I did for you." He cups my chin and jerks my head to the side, forcing me to look down at Calypso's body.

From this angle he look mangled and disfigured. The death he had experienced was a painful one, his body was proof of that. This is why he told me to run, he didn't want me to see him like this. Despite that, Marionette brought his body here. Knowing all too well, this would show me how he dominates over everyone.

"Hmmm.." He sings, "Didn't stand much of a chance huh? Well.. no know does when it comes to you." He lets go of my chin and lightly puts his hand around my cheek. Once again his eyes cover every inch of my inner soul, "You've been gone from me for too long. Your body is trying to catch up with time." Behind the frustration and aggression in his eyes, he seemed happy.

"Lets head home. The other are so worried about you."

THE END.

Didn't proof read. Bang! Yep just like that.. It's over. Guys PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF THIS IS JUMPY.