You'll leave me!!

*Echo Pov*

*Week later**

I rubbed my face carefully. Some of the cracks and open gaps had healed, leaving my glass skin smooth once again. I still I'm fascinated by my face and texture of my skin. My cheeks Pop out into circles and took a inhuman pink color. My skin was a snow like color, and it shines even in the most dimmest of light. Even my hair had changed, it was much more longer and it took a darker color. It blended in with my eyes, that were just as dark as Marionettes. Only his had two white circles that peered out of his eyes, that only happens when he gets mad or upset. But the huge difference between us is that he is so MUCH taller then me!!

I always wanted to be tall... You would think I would be growing, but after Marionette took me away I noticed how I wasn't growing. When I ask him why I haven't grown he'll tell me, I'm small for a reason perhaps. I mean I always have to move my head all the way up just to make eye contract with him. Marionette thinks it's cute, but really it makes me feel weak.

As for right now as we speak Marionette is standing up and giving kids presents. He rockets out of the box and I swear he could touch the ceiling if he tried. Me on the another hand, can't even look past the box's wall. All I can do is hear laughter of other kids..

"Marionette.." I whispered.

He looked down at me, giving me the feeling of being small once more.

"Shh.." He whispered back, as he brought his finger to his lips.

"C-can I go play with the other kids?"

He stared at me for awhile and I could sense him looking at the cracks that had not yet healed on my face. I knew it was a long shot for him letting me go. I haven't left in 3 weeks. It's really hard not to want to go play when you hear other kids having fun. I wish I was one of them kids, but no I'm stuck in a box and blocked away from life..

"No.." He said harshly..

He turned away from me and tried to focus on the other children.

"Why can't I play with other kids?" I left unwanted tears come. "It's really lonely.."

He ignored my begging and continued to act like I wasn't even there. I got up on my feet and walked up to him..

"P-please?" I weakly said as I grabbed the end of his hand.

I saw his jaw tighten and his eyes narrowed..

"Echo."He snapped..

"Y-yea?"

He slightly turned his head toward me. The moment I saw the white circles in his eyes I knew I was in trouble.

"Do you want your punishment now??" He said in a hateful way, making me suddenly back up away from him.

His words pierced into my heart, making it beat faster in fear. He gave me a cold and hard look, as if he wanted me to answer him. I felt like if I didn't answer him, he'll hurt me right now. Not caring if the children are around.

"N-no." I choked out.

"Then sit back down, and don't say another word.." He growled..

I sat in the farthest corner and stayed completely silent. Marionette turned back to the children and continue to give out toys. It's pretty sad how all he has to do is give me one command and I hurry up and do it. But I fear he might hurt me again..

*Later that night.*

I sat in Marionette's lap as he play with the strings on my back. We do this when the Music box is late to be turned on. Usually we talk about things or play games, but tonight I just wanted to talk.

"You knocked some of the strings loose." Marionette informed me. "We're going to have to replace them sometime later.."

I think my body started to hurt again by just thinking about getting the strings stabbed into my body again. But I knew I had time and I needed to ask Marionette a question.

"Marionette?" I asked as I felt a hard pulled at one of the strings.

"Yes?"

I sat for a moment and thought about what to say. I didn't want to make him mad, so I had to be careful and play this off.

"Why haven't I grown into a women yet?" I felt foolish asking this. I had a long time till I'll become a real women, I'm still a child.

He didn't say anything for awhile, and at first I felt disappointed. Maybe he won't tell me.

"Well.." He paused. "This is going to be hard to explain.."

I was honestly up for anything!!

"You see Echo, your soul belongs to me." He stopped to make sure I was following. "So that means I control what happens to your body and how it grows.."

"Then.. You can make me grow!!" I squealed in joy.

"But.. I don't want you to grow up. I want you to stay the way you are, weak and small.." He told me this as he pushed me closer to his chest and embraced my small body against he large one.

Weak and small?? That's why I can't grow is because he wants me to be weak and small forever?! He just can't do that, can he?!?

"I don't want to be weak and small forever!!" I made my distress clear in my voice. "Why would you want me to be like that forever?!"

"You'll want to leave me!! That's why!" His voice got louder making my ears ring.

The anger inside of me boiled hot, and I felt like I was ready to burst. I can't grow because of him!! I couldn't take that much information...

"Puppet know your place.." His words stole my anger and replaced it with fear. I knew that was a warning.

He could sense me getting mad and he didn't like it one bit. He didn't like the idea of me taking back to him.. The last time I talked back, he backhanded me and hard. I didn't want to repeat history so I kept my mouth shut.

"It's time for bed.." The Music started and it went smoothly with Marionette's voice.

He wrapped me up in his arms and use them as a blanket, before laying down on his side and pushing me closer to him. He put his glass chin on top of my head, and of course it made a bing noise. Usually that would make me giggle, but tonight I felt scared and hopeless. I moved around in his arms trying to get even move comfortable, but I stopped as soon as I started. It didn't take long for the music to effect me and put me to sleep..

*LATER IN THAT NIGHT.**

I woke up at the sound of footsteps, it was followed by little giggles.. I first I thought it was BB, but quickly realized it wasn't him. It sounded like a little boy, maybe he was lost or hurt?

The footsteps got closer to my box, and I sat up and looked up toward the box lid. Marionette was still sound asleep and the music was still playing, making me feel odd for being up.. I felt like I was doing something I wasn't supposed to do..

Slowly I saw the box lid open, the light from outside made my eyes widen and I thought for a moment to wake up Marionette. But something told me not too and just wait..

"Who are you?" The sound of a little boy's voice filled my ears. And the sound of Marionette suddenly springing into action filled my fear..