The outside world

"Look at him fight!" A man's voice overpowered the sound of the music box, making me feel gloomy.

The sounds of chains and someone screaming in rage made my ears ring and my eyes hurt. This wasn't me being gloomy, it was something else. I have never woken up like this before, and I knew it wasn't normal. The chains seemed to get louder and more fast paced.

"Why do you think it acts like that?" A man's voice could be heard over the chains.

I couldn't open my eyes. Why? I don't know, I felt like something was holding them down. I also could feel my body swaying side to side, almost like if someone was holding me. I tried moving away, but my body wasn't listening to me.

"Because of this thing." Another man's voice spoke, but it was much deeper, "Watch."

I felt a pair of hands grab me, and effortlessly pull me up in the air. Their hands where cold and made my body shiver. They didn't feel like Marionette's hands, his was deformed and long, But these hands are short and icy.

"Mar-Marionette?" I whimpered out before opening my sleepy eyes.

The moment my eyes landed on the man that was holding me, a horrific pain hit the side of my face causing me to fly out of his hands and land hard in the floor. I felt my chest crack and my lungs burst.

"I'LL KILL YOU!!" Marionette scream, in a demonic way.

He began to thrash around, making the chains echo in the halls. That's when I saw it, he had a chain wrapped around his neck. My eyes followed the chain and I quickly discovered that it was connected to the ceiling. He pulled so hard to escape them, while keeping his eyes on me. He looked scared, that's something I have never seen. He had his long arms reached out in front of him and desperately try to grab me. I tried to crawl out to him, but a foot landing on my back. So I laid helplessness on the floor and gasped for air. My insides felt like if they were on fire..

"Stop! We need her in good shape!" Someone argued "No one wants to buy broken puppet!"

"Good point, she is worth a lot of money.." Someone added.

I was completely confused. Buy? What do they mean by "Buy a puppet?" Once again something pulled me up in the air. My arms and legs dangled in the air, showing that I wasn't going to fight.

"Poor thing.." Someone muttered, "Image what that thing did to her in that soundproof box." He pointed to Marionette, making Marionette thrash around faster.

"LET HER GO!!" Marionette snapped, while having a life threading growl.

"Can't do, we have to take her away now." The man pushed me up to his chest, trying to get a better hold of me.

"Should of never of hurt that boy, maybe if you controlled that temper of yours we would of never of found your puppet." He smirk at the last part.

I let out a soft whimper of disapproval. I didn't want to leave the Marionette, how would I even survive without him?!

"Shh" The man looked down at me, his eyes traveled down to my back. "I don't think you're going to need these.."

Without warning he roughly grabbed the strings connected to my back. Immediately I started to wriggle and fight back. I kicked him and scream for Marionette. He kept a strong and tight grip, and jerked at the strings causing me to throw my head back and scream louder.

"No, Don't!!!" Marionette begged.

But the man ignored Marionette pleads and my cries. I struggled and squirmed as hard as I could, and slowly I felt his grip loosen.

"Damn it!" The man shouted, "Scott, help me with this!!"

The man who had been watching the whole time, hurried up and help he man who was holding me. He grabbed my arms and tried to keep me still, but I still struggled.

"F*ck!" The man snapped, "Put her here!"

I felt the hard floor press against my body, Making me immediately scared half to death. The two of them pinned me on the ground, my back was facing them and I knew I couldn't struggle out of this one. Some pushed my head onto the floor, making moving physically impossible. I felt crushed..

"Don't move.." He said, while grabbing a handful of my strings.

My cries got louder and I felt my body prepare for the intense pain, but I knew nothing can prepare me for this.

"M-marionette!!" I cried out, "Please don't let them do this!!

"No don't! please don't hurt her!!" Marionette caved in and started to beg.. Something I never thought he would do.

"Gee, is she his child or something?" Someone asked..

"I don't know, just help me pull these off." The dark voice man snapped.

My cries and whimpers increased, hearing them words. My cries quickly turned into bloodcurdling screams, when I felt the hooks tear out of my skin. My childish screams were the only thing I could hear, I barely heard Marionette calling out my name. I felt my skin rip open and my warm flesh turn cold from the outside air.

The pain was so intense, to the point my vision turned black for a moment. Marionette has put the strings in my back deep, and It took several painful jerks to get them out. My body jerked up in the air with every pull, making everything spin faster.

But finally my body hit back down to the ground.. Only the ground wasn't as hard, it was soften with a pool of my blood. I-i think I heard Marionette flipping out, I can't tell anymore. My hearing and vision was all burry..

"All right boys, let's go."

I let my body being token away from the floor, and was wrapped around in arms again.

"ECHO!!" Someone screamed. "DONT LEAVE ME!! PLEASE!!"

I let out a little cough, making my body twitch unexpectedly.. Maybe I should take a nap.. Yeah a nap sounds good right now..the pain will go away then..

"PLEASE NO!! NO NO NO!!" Someone panicked, but it was silents when I heard the closing of doors and rain from outside.

The outside world?