He's coming

by the looks of it, this story has two more chapters and it's over! Btw didn't edit•

*Calypso's pov*

I watched happily as Echo played in the  wide backyard. Her pale skin seem brighter in the sunshine, while her eyes took a much darker tone. Her beauty was inhuman and extremely attractive. It makes me wonder how someone had kept her locked up in a room for all these years. Something this beautiful should be shared with the world, not hidden from it. It's unnatural for someone to do that to her..

I watch as she gently picks up a dirty droopy flower. That flower was nothing compared to her and it frankly put it to shame. She held it in her small hands like it was going to fly away and give it a innocent and worried look. As if she had feelings for a small dead flower.

"Echo, what's wrong?" I spoke in a calm tone.

My voice seemed like it didn't belong with this atmosphere, but it didn't stop me for speaking out towards her.

She looks up from the flower and towards me. Sadness filled her face suddenly, making me worry more. For a moment I thought I saw a tear.

"What is the matter?" I ask in a sweet tone and walk up to her.

She looks at me with her amazing eyes and back down to the flower. Her eyes don't deserve to stare at such a disgusting sight. It angers me to know she must witness such ugly things.

"H-He's coming!" She squeals and lifts the flower closer to my face.

I look at her with confusion, but she stares at the flower with determination. We stay like this for awhile till she realized I wasn't looking at the flower, instead I was looking at her.

"Look!" She snaps, causing my eyes to turn to the flower quickly.

The flower was a dirty and dead color of pink. I saw where dirt had stained it's once bright petals, but it went perfectly with the broken leaves. It wasn't the prettiest thing in the world, but Echo seemed to like it.

But the strangest thing started to happen. At first I thought my eyes had gone bad for starring at the thing for 30 minutes, but once I rub them I knew my eyes weren't playing. The flowers dead edges started to turn into a brighter color of pink, while the leaves started to look full again. It slowly started to stand up straight and wasn't as droopy as before. The once dead flower returned to it normal beautiful form.

My eyes hadn't widen, for I wasn't surprised. I knew who did this and he was closer then I had thought. I should of prepared myself for this. I knew he was coming, but I guess I wouldn't believe it inside. He must be making his way towards here now. By the looks of it he'll be here by nightfall.

Echo calmly  looks at me with a large smile. It's obvious she didn't know what Marionette was capable of.

That scares me...

What if he tries to hurt her? Like he did to me? I can't let him take her back, he'll hurt her again. She'll never see the sun again. This time I'm sure he'll lock her up for good

"Echo maybe we should go." I look away from the flower and towards her.

Carefully I pick her small body up and press her against my chest. I comfort her by surrounding her by my warmth, but really it's more for me then her. This could be our last day together.. 

This could be the last day I get..
to see her..
to hear her..
to feel her..
to watch her.
to play with her.
to hug her
to talk with her
to love her..

She looks up at me with hope and fullness in her large eyes. She wants him to come get her, but.. I can't let her go.

I won't let her go! I'll fight for her, no matter if it leads to my death. I will kill for her, even if that means she'll never forgive me. I have to do this..

Till then we wait