Hide

*Echo Pov*

"No Bb! I'll get in trouble!" I whispered down the hall, making sure the Guard couldn't hear me.

"Come on! I'm in it all the time, nothing bad happens!" Bb turned around and gave me a smile.

He was trying his hardest to convince me to go in the Guards office with him. No matter how many times I told him how much trouble we would get in he would keep walking towards the danger zone.

"You know you want to go inside anyways, so why not??" He continued to trot closer to the office door. "It's not like Marionette is going to find out. I mean how can he?? He's always in that box!!"

He was probably right, but Marionette can find things out and fast. He's really smart and knows when I lie. He could probably be a detective if he wanted to!!

"I don't know.. What if someone gets hurt??" I asked.

Bb turned around and looked at me, as if I just ask a stupid question.

"What could happen??" He answered as if it was obvious.

Yeah, what could happen? Nothing!! I mean it's just a office I've been in before with Jeremy.

Jeremy...

How long has it been since I saw him?? Is it wrong to say, I almost forget what my own brother looks like? I feel like my memories of him are slipping away into nothing. I can't even remember his age or the color of his eyes.. Why?? I should remember that..

"Are you coming or not?" Bb's voice knocked Jeremy out of my thoughts.

"I-I guess.." I stuttered.

"Then hurry!"

I hurried up to catch BB, who was standing by the office Entrance..

"We should of taken the vents." He muttered to himself.

Quickly and quietly we slipped into the office. It was just like it was when I was still alive.. I hadn't changed a bit.

"Look, the guard isn't even in here.." Bb said trying to make me look dumb.

He was right. The big chair where the man sat was empty. Still I was cautious about my surroundings. You never know what could happen! I walked around the room, my eyes seemed to explore every inch of the place.

"See I told you! Safe!!" Bb boosted, while hoping on the wheeled chair, where the Guard sits.

"Look at me!!" He shouted, "I'm the night Guard!!"

He began to pick up a flashlight and blink it down the hallway and in the vents. Then he reached down for something and pulled out a Freddy mask. He popped it on his head and began to laugh.

"Look!!" He said in between gasps of laughter.

I couldn't help but giggle too. It was quite silly to see someone with the body of Bb and the head of Freddy. Once Bb saw that I was laughing, I guess he wanted to impress me some more.

He flipped up a camera and started to act like he was scared.

"Oh no!!" He faked screamed. "The music box!! I forgot!!"

He jumped on the floor and started to look like he was getting attacked.. My laughter stopped immediately..

"No please don't!!" He faked cried. "I have a family!!"

My smile disappeared and it was replace with horror and shame. What did he mean by this??

Bb laid on the floor and held his tummy, his laughter started to hurt him.

"Bb.." I softly called out..

He turned his head and smile at me. "Yeah!"

I looked at the floor and back at him.
"What did you mean by that?"

Bb's smile disappeared and he looked worried and shocked.

"You-you don't know?" He got off the floor and his eyes widen.

"Know what?"

Bb opened his mouth, my ears picked up as I carefully listened to what he had to say. I'm beyond curious about what he might by the whole Music Box thing..

Unexpectedly Bb immediately shut his wide mouth when footsteps could be hear.. They sounded like if someone was walking in a hurry and they could be here any minute. Is it marionette?? No it couldn't be, Marionette's footsteps sound like glass banging off the hard floor. These footsteps sounded like they belonged to a human..

"hide!!" Be reached over to me and pulled me under the desk. "Stay here!!"

It happened so fast I felt lightheaded and uneasy. Bb held on to my hands looked at me for a second and left from under the table. His eyes looked like they had a story to tell, but couldn't be expressed by words.

"Bb!! Don't leave!!" I softly cried out.

"I'm right here!!" He stood in front of the desk, but in the far right corner. I could see him perfectly well

He stood still and took his normal animatronic state. He had balloons in one hand while another holds a sigh. He had his bright eyes turned off, so he'll look like he was turned off too.

"Shhh..." He put his finger to his lips and quickly put it back down.

I tried to calm my breathing and prayed for Marionette to come.. My body began to shake and I felt oddly sick. What would they do if they found me?! Would they really take me away from everything I know?! What would Marionette do without me??

"Marionette please.." I cried to myself. "I'm sorry I didn't listen!!"

I don't know why I was calling out to him. It's not like he can hear me anyways..

"Sh*it, can't believe I'm late.." A man's voice suddenly filled my ears, making my heart stop. "Just one more minute and that stupid music box would of started.."

Bb looked at me, making sure I was okay. He looked worried as I was, but strangely he didn't look terrified. Has he seen night guards before, or was he just really brave?

The footsteps got closer to the desk, to the point I was looking right at the man's feet. He was wearing regular black shoes with white leases. He sat on the chair and I heard him flip the cameras on.

He began to feel around the floor looking for Freddy's mask. Bb's eyes widen while watching the the man feel around the floor, making it more easier to see me.

"Where did I put that thing?" He muttered to himself.

He got up from his chair and began to walk around the room. He started to panic a little knowing that his shift was about to start. His Pace begin to quicken and before I knew it he was running around the room flipping things over to find the mask.

"Oh man! I don't have time for this!!" He sounded worried and frightened.

I looked at Bb, who now looked scared. We both know it's a matter of time before he looks under his table.. Honestly I was shocked he hadn't looked under the table yet, it would of been my first place to look..

I watch as he started to get angry with himself, and saw how he started to throw things out of his way. I started to flinch with fear when he started to yell...

That's when it happened..

I felt a little pull at my strings...

My mind went blank and was filled up with pure horrific fear.. Marionette wants me back and NOW. My breathing picked up, thinking about what he was going to do with me.. He told me there was going to be bad consequences. And he means it, he knows how to hurt someone in the most painful way..

My strings jerk hard, causing my back to hit the desk. The desk scooted the moment I hit it. He was getting impatient with me. The man stopped and looked at the desk......

"Who's there!" He shouted..

No..no..no this can't be happening..

*NOTE*

It sorry but this isn't the good character that's the next one XD lol.. Don't hate me.. And I didn't edit, to be honest I was too lazy and sleepy