New me

"Calypso I ummm...I have a question.."

Together we sat down on the floor. I happily say in calypso's lap, while he played with my hair. Just like how me and Marionette use to do!

"What's that?" He asked, while tangling his fingers in my hair.

I cleared my throat and put on a brave face. This was a question I been wanting to ask Marionette, but never had the time.

"What dose sex mean?" I spoke out.

Calypso froze and I mean he went paralyzed!! He stopped playing with my hair and went silent for awhile. This made me uncomfortable, thinking I asked something I shouldn't.

The only thing that told me he was still alive was when he cleared his throat.

"W-where did you hear that word?" his voice crack, making me giggle.

I turn around and face him, with a large smile. He looked down at me, with a confusing and worried look. I tried to ignore it and continue.

"Back at the restaurant heard some teens say they had -" calypso quickly put his finger up to my lips, making me stop talking.

I look up at him confused. He look leaned down at me and nervously smiled...

"Well... You have been growing up faster then normal, thanks to Marionettes making you stay a certain age. So I guess it's normal for you to ask these questions?"

It seemed like he was talking to himself more then he was talking to me. It was obvious he was trying to figure something out..

"No! Your too young! Can't tell you!" He finally made up his mind and stuck with it.

I was kinda disappointed. I really wanted to know what that word might mean, maybe if I see Marionette again I'll ask him.

"So!" I hop off of his lap, "I'm getting bigger!!" I cheer.

Calypso looks up at me, still siting down. He looked really cute sitting down the way he was, it makes me smile.

"Yes, you have. You look a year or two older then before." He tells me, making me unbelievable happy.

I look older!! Older!! OLDER!! That's what I want!! I want to grow up, like normal kids!!

"Do... Do I .. Look like a teen!!" I squeal.

Calypso smiles at me and simply nods his head. At the moment in my life, I wanted to jump up and down of pure happiness!! That's exactly what I did!!

I jumped up and down screaming of joy! Calypso started to laugh, acting like he's never seen me so happy before.

"Geez never seen someone so happy to get older!" He chuckles and gets up form the floor.

Once calypso got up I look up to him, with the biggest smile on my face!

"Did I get taller?!?" I ask, hoping I had.

Calypso puts his hand on top of my head and starts to measure me. I couldn't stay still, I kept hopping up and down really, really happy.

"Oh my.. Your up to my stomach now! You've definitely gotten taller." He tells me.

I wanted to faint! I gotten taller then most children!! I AM taller then most children!

"Maybe I'll get taller then you!" I point out.

He suddenly like a amused look on his face. He chuckles and pats my head.

"Yeah, I doubt that."