Calypso??

DIDN'T EDIT
Sorry if sucked, it's a school night and I'm awfully sleepy ;) I'll try to make it up to you guys tomorrow!!❤️❤️

Calypso enter a dark and wide open room. It looked like a darkness lived inside here, due to it lurking in every corner. The room was much larger the. The one back home, and it was much spacer as well. I didn't see one toy or child, to bring the joyful spirits back into our vision. Long, black, and rusty metal strings fell from the crumbling celling and barely touched the dirty floor. No large white and red box was in sight, making me feel farther away from home.

"This may hurt a tad bit, but not much." Calypso tried to comfort me with his calming voice, but I panicked when I heard the word 'hurt'.

"No!!" Choked, "D-don't hurt me!! Yo-you promised me!!"

My natural instinct was to kick and scream, just like I did with Marionette when HE wanted to hurt me. I was just about to rise hell, but his calming voice stopped me in my tracks, once again.

"I'm not going to hurt you." He informed, while lifting me up into the air. "This isn't even going to hurt you! Your a puppet you should be use to this kind of thing by now!!"

He rise me higher up in the air. He had his long fingers wrapped around my torso. I was facing him, as he moved my body forward. I felt something cold on my back, making goosebumps attack whatever was left of my skin. The sound of a small 'CLANK' filled the empty halls..

"See that wasn't as bad as you thought, so you fussed over nothing." He added, and slowly began to remove his hands away from me.

Instead of dropping to my death, I stood dangling in the air. In the background I heard the metal strings bang off each other, as my body gently swayed side to side. I felt the strings tighten on my back, supporting my weight and making sure I wasn't going to fall.

I was hanging in the air by strings..

Calypso looked up at me, making me feel weird looking DOWN at him. Never in a thousand years would I think I would be taller then anyone! I should actually be use to this feeling, Marionette always lifts me up in the air and play air plane. I would be taller then anyone at the moment, and it was a great feeling to feel powerful!

"Now that's over.." He whispered to himself.

He began to pull himself up the strings and without a struggle he was up in the air like me. Of course my pride of being taller was mashed, he pulled himself over my head, making him taller again. But he was right next to me, making me not as scared as I was earlier.

"So Calypso," I smiled, "What are you all about??"

I wanted to get to know my new friend. Plus it would be smart to befriend him, he was strong and could defend himself.

"What do you mean??" He asks, "I should ask you that question."

Good point... I thought hard before I spoke to him, I don't wanna make a mistake talking to him.

"Well.. I'm 9, about to turn 10... I think, really I don't know anymore." I paused and thought harder.

"Where are you from?" He interrupted.

" Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria!" I said with great pride,

"What's life like there?" He said with no emotions, almost like if he wanted this conversation to end

"Marionette is my Guardian and he's the one who teaches me how to live.. But he can be strict sometimes.." I flinched remember all the times he hurt me, but I also felt happy!! The thoughts of him made my mood change!!