Puppet

*Echo Pov*

I woke up to the sound of children feet quickly hitting the hard floor, along with laughter and screams of joy. I felt my heart sink, I wish I could play just like the other kids. But I knew Marionette won't let me, due to the fact I don't look like a normal child anymore. I still have some child like features.

I'm small and I still have the body shape of a child, but I'm so much different now because of what Marionette did to me.

My face and skin were pure white glass now, with purple streaks running down my dark eyes. Sometimes I'll rub my face still amazed how smooth it is. I had large lumps for my cheeks, just like Marionette! But his is a bright red, while mine are light pink. Honestly I look just like him, but I have long black hair and I'm MUCH smaller then him. The strings on my back connect to Marionette's fingers, so whenever he needs me he'll slightly pull the strings, causing me to slightly fall backwards to him. It gets really annoying after a while, So sometimes I'll ask him if he can take my strings off his fingers.. Most of the time he'll say no, but on his good days he'll allow it.

Plus, what's the most annoying thing in the world about him, is that he MAKES me wear a dress. The dress is black with white rings at the sleeves and bottom of the dress. It's long sleeved, which I never really cared for. Marionette told me the long sleeves were to protect my glass skin, apparently I can break really easy.

I remember waking up and seeing what I looked like....I started to cry uncontrollably, to the point I started to get violently sick. I have a body again, but it wasn't normal and didn't look anything like me. I was too scared to leave the box after the children left, I didn't want anyone to see my face. Marionette seemed really happy I didn't want to leave and thought I looked unbelievable beautiful. Till this day he calls me his "Beautiful Puppet"

The children could be hear from outside the box, I'm guessing they're waiting for Marionette to wake up. I wanted to see kids my age again, but he'll never let me go out of the box when the restaurant is open. I asked him why, but he ended up yelling at me to just listen to him.

"Marionette?" I whispered.

He was laying on his side right next to me, and still had his arms around me. He was in a deep sleep right now and I didn't want to wake him up.

"Marionette!" I whispered once again.

He didn't even move, still out like a light. He looks so beautiful when he is sleeping, that it almost makes you feel ashamed you have to wake him up.

I suddenly took a strong interest in his face.. His smooth face shined even in the darkness, he looked really in peace.

I lifted up my hand and poke his face, while softly giggling. He still hadn't waken up, so I started to get curious about his skin. I move my hands all over his face softly, still trying to wake him up. I was careful to avoid his eyes and mouth, but it was hard because I started to giggle a little louder then before.

Marionette started to make noises in his sleep, causing me to laugh even harder then before! I couldn't help it!! He looked so incredible innocent!!

Of course the fun stopped when he opened his eyes and saw what I was doing. I actually don't know how long he had been up, because I was to busy having fun then paying attention.

My hands where still on his face while my face took a pinkish color, I forgotten he could wake up at any minute. He stared at me, and I couldn't read his expression.. I mean how is he going to reaction to me rubbing his face trying to wake him up?

"Sorry.." I said with a little soft chuckles of embarrassment.

"Why are you apologizing?" He asked, while he lifted up his hand and put it on top of mine.