Waffles

Didn't edit... Enjoy tho!! Picture is Calypso.. I think, really I don't care.
•••

The names I had call Calypso seemed to repeat inside my head. That was tournament, I feel like I made my own hell. The sick part is, those words weren't meant for him..

"Why!!" I cried, "Why must you hurt me!! Why do you want to see me cry and scream in pain!! I hate you!! I can't stand you anymore!! Your jealous and weak inside, and you take it out on me!!"

My head hurts as much as my heart... I'll never forgive myself for what I did, it's too much for me.

"Echo?" Calypso's voice made my ears feel numb, "You've been laying on that dirty floor for a while now, what's wrong?"

I didn't want to talk to him. I can't believe after all I did, he still tries to talk to me. Why must he be so nice?? Have I been in pain for so long, that I forgot how to react to someone being nice?

"You hungry? Wanna go out and get something to eat?" He suggested, trying to get me up.

Wait what? He can leave the restaurant?? Marionette would never allow that!! He forbids it! I haven't been outside for what seems like years.. I sure wasn't planning on breaking Marionette's rules today..

"No.." My cheek that was presses against the hard floor, started to hurt when I moved to talk.

"Echo I'm done watching you just lay there.. You look like a dead animal.." I heard his footsteps making there way to me.

"I wanna be left alone.." I groaned, and weakly scooted away.

His long fingers snaked around my torso, and he put a stronger grip when he lifted me up in the air. I let my body just go limp and dangle, showing I didn't care...

"Come on Echo!" He said firmly, "Stop acting like this!!"

He flipped my body over and carefully put me closer to his chest. I didn't say anything, only stared straight ahead of me. Calypso struggled as he tried to move my limp body around. Multiple times he almost dropped me, I don't care, I want to fall to my death right now.

Once he positioned my body the way he wanted it to go, he let out a sigh of relief.

"Now let's get breakfast.." He mumbled to himself in frustration.

"We can't.." I spoke softly, "We don't look human.." I wasn't even looking at him, only the ground seemed to entertain me.

"We can change our looks. Hasn't Marionette taught you that??" He looked worried, but I didn't reply..

He let out a loud sigh and continued, "When we go outside I'll put you in your human form.. You won't even notice you turned.."

*****
The restaurant was small and I'm sure it was just a regular town restaurant.. I'm sure all these people are friendly, because they know each other. But that didn't stop me flipping out with happiness!!! If I wasn't for Calypso holding my hand, I would be bouncing off the walls by now!!

"What that!!" I squealed with joy, "Calypso, who's that!! Can we do that!! Why is that moving?!?? Did you see that!!" That's all I could say at the moment!!

My face started to hurt from smiling so much, while my eyes got tired of being wide with amazement!! I haven't smile so long like this, that I actually started to tear up, because how bad it felt at first. My face muscles feel sore and ready to give in, but I wouldn't allow it!!

"Hi there!!" A women with large red hair greeted Calypso.

The women's hair was pulled all the way up, making it look like she a large building on her head.. And it looked like it was ready to fall off..