Fire(Short Chapter)

Phones almost dead... So I'm writing till it dies! Yayyyyy!!! So may be jumpy

*Calypso pov*
Time was going to fast for me. So fast the nightfall covered the skies before the moon did. Even the night air hadn't settled in. Maybe it did, to be honest I don't know! I'm so nervous my body heat is off the charts, so feeling the night air isn't a option.

"Calypso are you alright?" Echo asked sweetly, as we walked back home.

I don't want her to see me like this and ask questions. It's not her fault, she's too sweet and innocent to know the truth. It can destroy her... Knowing that I might lose my life to fight for her.

That's right..

Chances are I won't win this fight. I'm not as strong as I use to be. Marionette will destroy me like he almost did last time. But the past is the past, and it's something I don't want to repeat.

"I'm fine sweetie, just a little under the weather."

I hate lying to her, but it's the only thing I can do. I don't want her to know what I'm about to do and how I'm going to do it. Even if I do win, will she forgive me??

I hope so...

I let out a loud and long sigh as our feet touch the wet grass floor. She was happy and started to skip, while I hung my head down low and stare at the ground. I just want to stop thinking for awhile, but I know that impossible and important.

*Echo's Pov*

I playfully tried to caught the little glowing bugs that flew around the back woods. It was a hard chasing them, but once I finally caught one I would proudly show them off to Calypso! He would respond by giving me a small smile and pat on the head.

I'm for sure something was off about him today, and it seems to be effecting the atmosphere. I miss the happy him, but today he was once again wearing his frown.

Wasn't he as happy as I was?? Doesn't he want to see Marionette? In sure they will get along, maybe... To be honest I have no clue. I've never seen Marionette talk to others before, heck he barely talks to Freddy. I wonder what he'll do when he sees me with Calypso...

As we walk in the woods, I start to think why Calypso would be so upset. Of course my thoughts were ripped harshly out of my head as I smell horrible smoke coming from the old warehouse Direction.

Calypso must if smelled it before I did, because he quickly pick me up and threw me on his shoulders. He made sure I was comfortable, before taking off to home.. Our home