He Wants Me Back

The picture is Calypso, or not! He can be whatever you want him to be!! I don't know If you can see it..
Also didn't edit..

Marionette Pov*

The man's flesh was still between my fingers, while his body laid lifeless in his own pool of blood. A sight that would cause many to the break of insanity, but to me it fills my head with joy. It was fun watching the man who took my Puppet away from me beg for his life. He tried so desperately to make deals with me, for his life in return.

After the pain I had cause to the one who stole my Puppet, I had thought he was useless to me... But soon found out he was actually VERY useful, for a moment.

***Past**

"P-lease!!" The man begged, as I continue to turn his arm backwards, to see how far a human arm can go.

But of course I found the answer to my curiosity, when a loud snap broke the man's screams. The sound was shortly followed by a bone piercing the skin, exposing more blood and flesh.

"I'm going to ask one more time.." I growl furiously, "Where is MY puppet!!"

The man began to choke on his blood, making the red liquid spill out when he tried to speak.

"T...the.. Abandoned warehouse!!" His words came out muffled and choppy.

"WHERE??" I snapped, making the man flinch.

This is pathetic...

"T..the.. Map.." He said, while struggling to lift up his hand..

He pointed at a wide table, where a small piece of paper was laying. Immediately I grabbed it and looked it over.

The abandoned warehouse? It's not that far from here.. I mean it's still a good distance away, but I can still make it. The map was easy to read, and I quickly found the information I needed.

"Guess you weren't as useless as I thought.."

I gripped the map tightly my hand, I don't wanna let go of this. This is the only chance I have to finding Echo. After she was token away from me, I feel kinda lost, with a hit of blood lust. I hope she's alright, I really do... I don't know what I would do if I found her dead..

I can't lose this one.. Not like the others ..

*Calypso Pov*

I'm beyond shocked about Echo. She's never been around people, and doesn't know how to respond. It's a shame, that something as beautiful as her is locked away from the world.

After the leaving the diner, I wanted to show her around the town. She looked at me with the most happiest face I have ever seen. Just a few hours ago, she was laying on the floor, dead as a old dog.

"Careful.." I informed her, while quickly grabbing her hand, "The streets are dangerous for everyone, and you can get lost fast."

"Oh.. Where are we going?!" She smiled..

"The mall.."

"Oh... That's a store right?"

Once again her words shocked me. Doesn't she know what a mall is? What is Marionette doing to this poor girl?? He's never locked a child in a room before, so why do it now?

"Yeah it's a store, but it has more then one store in it." I told her, as we walked across the road, and into the mall.

Her little feet smacked off the floor, but I could barely even notice. The mall was filled with loud busy people, making her noisy feet not a problem.

"Wow.." She whispered..

I don't wanna lose her in this crowd of people. She's too small for this, and could easily get token away from me. With that in mind, I picked her small body off the floor and began to carry her again. She wrapped her arms around my neck, as she examined her surroundings.

"What do you in a mall?" She asked, while moving her head all Directions.

It was clear, she was trying to take everything in at once.

"You look around and buy things.." I said, while walking down the hallways.

She stared at every store we came across, making my sorrow for her worsen. She acts like she's never seen people before... Plus today I figured out she likes to point at strange people and call them out on their flaws, so I almost gotten in a couple of fights today..

"Can we look over there!" She cheered and pointed towards a toy store..

"Why not.."

The store was filled with toys, making me feel odd. What is a grown man doing in toy shop??

She began to wiggle in my arms, telling me she wanted to be let down. I hesitate for a moment.. What if she gets lost, or if someone takes her???

"I'm going to hold on to you for awhile longer." I stated, "I don't want you to get lost.."

I sound and feel so controlling at the moment..

"Okay..." She groans.

Is...is.. Is it wrong that I want power over her?

"Can we look at the teddy bears?" She once again points to the stuffed animals.

I walked over there and look at the shelves of cartoonish animals. All of them has black buttons for eyes, making me feel uncomfortable. She carefully grabs one off the shelves and stares at it for some time. It was a brown bear, with a black top hat.

"Can I have this one?" She asked me, and puts the bear up to my face.

"What's so special about that one?" I grabbed the bear, and examined it.

The Bears fur was unbelievable soft, while his button eyes lined up perfectly with each other. Not like the others animals, you could tell they had been poorly made. The eyes were all over the place, while their fur was dark like dirt.

She looks at the ground and back up to the stuffed animal.

"It reminds me of someone.."