Hurting In The Inside

•CAlYPSO Pov•

This is a fast and jumpy chapter... :D TELL ME IF ITS JUMPY!! ALSO DIDNT EBIT

"Wake up!" Her childish voice call out, "Come on Calypso!!

I felt her weak and small arms push at my side, again she's weak and I didn't even move over. I heard her struggling to move me, making me smile.

This was strangely amusing. A small little puppet trying to move its master. It's almost like if a dog tried to follow in its master's footsteps.

Does she have no idea how weak she is? Dose she have no idea what the name 'Puppet' means? To sever and listen to their masters every command??

"Calypso move your fat butt!!" She yelled, making me more amused.

She's making the commands? How cute.. Marionette hasn't taught her hard enough..Which is good, he would of killed her by now. I'm surprised she's even survived him..

"What are you doing?" I spoke, "I'm trying to sleep."

"Thank god!!" She cheers, "Your squeezing me to death!!"

I look down. She was tightly wrapped in my arms, and pressed up against me. She looked mashed up and it was unbelievable adorable. She weakly try to pry off my arms, while looking frustrated.

"I don't know." I smirked, "You look quite cute down there. Almost like a angry kitten."

She started to wriggles more, making me chuckle at her fail attempts.

"I'm sorry, here." I carefully let go of her, if I haven't she would of bursted.

Her body falls, but is caught by her strings, she swings side to side. She begins to try and balance herself out and make the swaying stop, but once again she fails. Once again in frustration she flys her little arms in the air. I watched for awhile in amusement, before I softly grabbed her head to balance her out.

"Thanks." She said and crosses her arms around her small body.

"No problem.."

We sit in silence, something I loved to do. But that silence was ripped away by her voice... Once again..

"Can I get down?" She asked, "I wanna go play."

I was bewildered by her words.

"Play?? With what??"

She pauses for a moment and scanned the empty room with her large eyes. She stayed like this for awhile, till she points at something.

"That!!" My eyes follow were she was pointing..

"A empty box??" I was confused..

"Yeah! If cats have fun with boxes, when why can't I!!" Her statement confused me more, "Plus Marionette and I stay in a box!! So I'll find a way to have fun with it!!"

"Umm.." I thought for a moment, "I guess.."

I reached over and carful unhooked her. I held her body tightly in my arms, so she wouldn't fall and get broken. I reached down to the floor and softly landed her on the ground.

She looked at me for a second and then straight ahead of her..

The moment her little feet touch the ground, she took off towards the box. It was funny watching her glass feet smack off the hard floor....

But her glass feet ran past the box, and it seemed like she wasn't stopping anytime soon.

*Echo Pov*

"Run Echo Run!!" I told myself over and over again, thinking that this was a good idea.

If I run away from Calypso, I'll have a better chance of finding Marionette. Then when me and Marionette finally reunited, I'll be happy again!! I'll be safe!! Forever in his comfortable arms!!

"Echo?" Calypso shouted down the dark dirty hall I was currently running in, "Sweetie, where are you going??"

Keep running Echo!! I can't let him catch up with me! He'll definitely hurt me!! And something tells me he won't hold back!!

I picked up the pace on my legs, and ran as fast as I could.

"Darling really stop, you going to hurt yourself." He sounded closer then ever before!!

HOW!! HOW IS HE CLOSER TO ME!! I'm running as fast as my little legs can go!! My lungs are about to explode, and I'm pretty sure I'm darn fast!!

"Come on!!" I shouted to myself, when I saw the front doors.

My heart wanted to jump out of my chest, while my head was filled of thoughts of Marionette!!

This is it!! All I have to do is get past the doors and I'm free!! Forever!!! I'll find Marionette and...and we'll be happy!!

Tears flew past me while running. I... I just want to be happy... With him.. I want to go home.

"Darling... You need to stop.." Calypso voice echoed all over, making him seemed like he was all over the place,

"Going back to him will only cause you more pain.. He'll hurt you and you know that.."

NO!! No he won't!!

"Lier!!" I shouted.

A black cloud leak out of the celling and white walls. It looked almost like black fog.. But why fog? I'm in a building..

Forget it!! It's just fog!! Run past it and go home!!

The fog got thicker and more depth in the color black. I started to have second thoughts about running into it, but my hard head wouldn't allow it.

But..but I started to see something in the fog.. Something white and tall..

"Stop.." Calypso spoke calmly, before i ran into the fog..

The moment I did, I hit something hard.. Causing me to stop and rub my head for a second.

"Please don't run again.."

Two large hands grabbed my sides and lifted me up in the air. My eyes met with Calypso mashed in face..

Did..did he teleport!!

I think that's when I lost it.. I went crazy with tears.. Knowing I couldn't escape mashed me.. Knowing I had a chance and I blew it, hurt worse. I didn't even take him long to catch me!!

"LET ME GO!!" I cried, "LET ME GO!!!"

I ended up screaming on top of my lungs... Everything was coming out and fast.. It was unbelievable how much emotion I was showing..

Why was I acting like this?? Why did I just explode at him? Why I'm I so hurt and angry??

Calypso reacted calmly to my screaming and crying. He presses my face on his shoulder and let me cry and call him every name in the book. Why was I being so mean to him? I don't know.. It only got me more mad, knowing he wasn't mad and taking his so calmly.

He began to rub my back, as I continue to call him horrible names, while crying.

Why?!? Why is he being so nice!! Why hasn't he flip!! Why isn't he hitting me!!! Why hasn't he tried to kill me!! Why is he not beating me senseless!!

"Why can't you see I'm not like him.." He whispered, while squeezing me tighter and closer to him.