One Mighty Blow

*Bb's Pov*

I laid Echo down in the box.. I was carful not to distress her pain filled body. Her breathing was loud and uneven, part of her mouth had been destroyed along with one eye. It was a horrible thing to see, but I knew this was all my fault. Once she heals, I know for a face Marionette is going to let her have it.

"I'm sorry, Echo.." I whispered before closing the box lid.

I felt sorry for having to leave her in a dark box while in a huge amount of pain. She must be terrified.. I could hear her cries get louder from inside the box.. My heart started to ache with pain.

"BB GET DOWN HERE!!" Marionette's voice boomed down the hall.

All the other animatronics where hiding, they know to stay out of Marionette's way when he is like this. But I know I can't hide from this, I could only imagine what he is going to
do with me.

Walking back to the office felt like forever. My head was filled with thoughts of what he was planing to do with me. I know for a fact that I do NOT stand a chance against him.. My small body compare to his long and deformed one..

I walked in the office, preparing myself to the punishment ahead. But I knew deep down nothing could prepare me for this.

"Y-yes Marionette?" I tried to sound brave but I failed..

When I walked completely in I was shock at the sight.. The Guard was still alive.. Well barely.. He laid on the floor in his own blood. One of his arms had been tore off and his back looked like it had been ripped open. He laid in his own pool of mess, and choke on his own blood. I wasn't shock about the blood, I was shock Marionette didn't kill him yet.

"How did he hurt my Puppet?" Marionette turned to me and growled.

I looked back down at the Guard he began to cough hard and beg for his life. Even I find this pathetic..

"P-please" He cried "I didn't know she was yours.."

He knows he hurt something that belonged to the Marionette. They look alike in all most every way!! They could be brother and sister, but this man still says he didn't know..

"Keep your mouth shut!" Marionette's voices echoed in the room. He sounded inhuman and degrading.

"How did he hurt my Puppet?!" He asked again losing patiences.

The guard looked at me with fear and pleading eyes.. He doesn't want me to tell him, and I couldn't help but smile at his fear..

"He stomped on her head, to the point it almost crushed her.." I gave the guard a wide smile, knowing his certain death.

Marionette looked back down on him. His eyes took a horrible dark turn.

"You.. You stomped on my Puppet?" He snarled, " You tried to kill...MY PUPPET?!"

The guards breathing got much faster.. If he was in a world of pain now, I can only imagine what's going to happen.

"By stomping on her head.." Marionette smiled got large, "Well, let's see how you like it?"

My eyes widen, I wanted to get every moment of this.. I wanted to see the man's skull mashed open and blood spill!!!

"Don't! I didn't know!!" He started to cry..his tears spilled down his bloody and gory face.

He tried to lifted up his body with his one arm, but Marionette slammed his foot on his back, with full force. I think I heard the man's back snap. It pinned him back down on the floor, while knocking the wind out of him. He let out a loud shriek, due to the amount of pain. I found his screams Disgusting.. Echo had it much worse and she didn't scream as much as he did.. And she is only a little girl!!

"NO PL-" his cries where cut short, when Marionette stomped on his head. Crushing his skull in one mighty blow, but Marionette didn't stop at that. The man had died at the first blow, but he kept mashing his head into the floor. Bits of skull and flesh flew and blood stained the walls... The man's head didn't even look like a head anymore, more like a masked up pumpkin, but it was red instead of orange.

I sat and watched.. With a smile on my face.. I think today, the Night Guards just learned not to mess with Marionette's Puppet..