Never

*Echo Pov*

My broken body laid on the hard floor inside the box. The lid was closed and I couldn't see any light what so ever. I wasn't sure if I had gone blind, or It just that dark. I couldn't control my cries, the pain seemed to control everything now.

I crawled up into a ball and helplessly laid in my own blood. I didn't even care about the red liquid, all I wanted was to be warm. My body felt like ice and the wet blood wasn't making anything better. I honestly felt glued down on the floor, making it impossible to move. But I knew better, I wasn't glued down, I was in a serious amount of pain. I can't cry out anymore, all I could do is let the tears fall.

"M...ma..marionette.." My lips were dry and cracked, making my words come out shaky.

I desperately wanted him. He could take the pain away and keep me warm. At times like this, I wished I had listened to his warning. Over the time I have spent with Marionette, I found out how smart he really is. Almost every thing he says is true or right...

My thoughts were interrupted by a violent cough shaking my lungs. Immediately more blood came out of my mouth, making it harder to breathe back in. I ended up have several others cough,causing it to be harder on me. My heart stopped at every breathe I took in. My body jerked up and down due to the strong and painful coughs.

"Echo?" Marionette's voice could be heard above the box lid.

I took one big breath in and calmed myself down. But I couldn't lifted up my head, it felt heavy and the slightest movement caused a huge amount of pain. So I just laid there, like a wounded animal wanting to crawl up and died.

"Oh Echo.." He sounded like he wanted to cry.

Once again I felt his arms slip under my broken body. He brought me up to his shoulder and didn't hesitate to snuggle with me. He buried his face into my shoulder, while his arms wrapped tighter around me. I felt his warm breath hit my cold skin, instantly making me warm.

"I'm so sorry.." He paused, "Your never leaving my sight again.."

His voice took a dark turn at the last part, making me suddenly cold again. He began to rub the back of my head, trying to comfort me. My tears slipped down his shoulder and landed on the cold floor.

"Let me see what the Man did to you.." Marionette move his face away from my body, to get a closer look at my damage.

I immediately moved my face away from him and I pressed my face against his chest. Honestly I don't know how I didn't suffocate, my face was smack in his broad wide chest. You would think you wouldn't be able to breathe..

"Echo, let me see.." He said while he pushed his hand on my face and moved it away from his chest and into broad daylight.

His eyes widen, making me feel horrible and worried what I looked like. He softly rubbed the side of my face, being careful not to cause anymore pain. But even as carful as he was I still felt more glass fall off my face and shatter on the floor.

"Why don't you listen to me?" He sighed.. "Don't you understand how much you mean to me??"

I couldn't move my mouth much. It had been damage as well. So I embrace his soft hand, by pressing the side of my face closer to it.. He responded by pressing his forehead to mine, trying to get as close as possible.

"Echo.." He whispered...

I felt comfortable in his warm body, but I knew that wouldn't last long...

"I can heal this. It may take awhile.." He moved my hair behind my ear. "Till your fully healed you WILL NOT leave this box." He growl the last part in my ear, making his body warmth disappear.

I think my heart dropped. I can't leave?! B-but I can't stay in this place forever.. He can't just keep me here and expect me to stay! I mean.. That would be cruel to keep a little girl in one room for weeks, or months!!!

I let out a soft whimper in disapproval. That's the best I could do, I couldn't even blink without pain waving in my body.

"No Puppet.." He growled.. "You staying near me from now on."

His gripped tighten as he stepped back into the box. I didn't want to in there, if I go in now I won't be coming back out. I weakly started to kick and attempt to wriggled around, but immediately stopped when Marionette put a bone crushing grip around me. Pain shot in my body, and for I moment I thought I heard something snap.. I let out a louder whimper. I so desperately wanted to scream or cry out, but I was far to weak.

"I can heal that too.." He said with no emotion..

I hope I heal up and fast..

*NOTE*

So sorry for the late update!! I have been extremely busy with school and sports!! I'm not even close to being done on my project! And I didn't have time to edit.sorry about that:) anyway I love it when you guys comment, it makes me want to continue writing!! So please comment!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️