Glass Face

"Every move you make.. Every word you say. Every song you sing, I told you I would be watching you" Marionette strong words were meant for me.

(To the ones who listen to old music, you should know where that comes from .-.)

I could feel him screaming at me in my head. I could feel the pain that he would surely cause.. I could feel it all and everything would be cause by him.

"Why don't you understand?" He snaps, making Calypso himself lightly jump.

"You my puppet and only mine"

My heart stood still as the words slowly creeped out of his permanent haunting smile.

His puppet... That's right... I'm nothing but a puppet. Meant to be control by someone more powerful. To have my life tooken away and replaced with strings and metal hooks to make me dance. To not have a say in anything and let him take and make all the decision.

Just a stupid puppet, meant to not ask questions, or fight back, not to speak, only to follow...

"Don't listen to him Echo" Calypso voice was just as dark and deep as Marionettes. His words snapped me out my future thoughts.

"Listen up" Calypso speaks out to Marionette, making sure he was loud enough to get his point across.

"I'm not letting you take her..." He closes his eyes and adds. "Not without a fight"

Marionette smiles in amusement. He wanted them words to come out of his mouth. He wanted a fight...

"My dear boy... We've done this before." Marionette speaks in a soft creepy tone. "You would think every time you looked in the mirror you would remember"

The cracks? Slowly Calypso rubs the side of his face, where it had been mashed.

He looks at the floor and then to me..

Had they known each other before? Had Marionette hurt Calypso and Calypso never told me?!! All I knew is that they did something in the past and it looked like Calypso had been hurt by him before..

He slowly takes me off his shoulders. His long fingers wrapped around my tiny frame, making me shiver. He felt cold..

Gently he puts me on the ground. His frown more saddened... He doesn't look at me, only at the ground. He wanted to speak I could see he wanted too..

"When we start this..." He pauses.. "I... I want you to run"

My eyes widen to his shocking words. He looks up at me... Knowing I would ask as many questions as I could.

"I can't leave you!!! I-" He stops me by cutting in.

"Echo... I'm not going to win this fight" His words where ice cold and made my body get washed over, with what felt like freezing water.

"N-no.." I feel the tears slip down my face and more came after that.

"You can do this!! I know you can!!! When you win, I promise to be good!! I-I..." My mind replayed his words to me over and over.. Making speaking the hardest thing to do right now.

By Calypso expression I knew he wasn't changing His mind..