Bunny Boy p3

JUNGKOOKxBTS
*warning not for sensitive readers*

Jungkook pov

"Members of BTS Kim Seokjin, Kim Taehyung, and Jeon Jungkook, have been missing for three days. When asked about it, BTS leader Kim Namjoon said that he misses them and hopes that they are safe. It is still unclear where the three members are but hopefully police or BigHit will track them down."

I sighed, turned the shitty hotel TV off, and strained my ears to try and listen to Jin and Taehyung's conversation. What if they were having second thoughts. What if they realize I'm not worth it and they leave me alone. I can't be alone, I'll die.

"Jungkook I thought I told you not to turn the TV off?" Jin said as he and Taehyung left the bathroom, which had apparently become their meeting room.

"They were talking about us again on the news, so I wanted to turn it off," I mumbled.

Taehyung frowned and climbed onto the queen sized bed I was on. We only had two queen beds, a bathroom, and a small kitchenette in our hotel room. It wasn't much but it was temporary, so it would do.

"What were they saying about us this time?" Taehyung questioned as he pet the fur of my ears.

Automatically I found myself leaning into his touch and my eyelids getting heavier. I heard them coo, which made me blush and hesitantly pull away. "They were saying the same thing but this time Namjoon said he misses us." I whispered and just saying his name brought tears to my eyes and pain to my body.

Jin scoffed, "he doesn't miss us, he misses using us."

"Us?" I questioned while my eyes darted between them. Taehyung wouldn't return my gaze and Jin was looking anywhere but me. "What do you guys mean us?" I asked again. Were they being used too? Was I so selfish that I didn't realize my hyungs were hurting?

"Jungkook it's late let's go to bed and talk about this another time." Jin said while climbing into the other bed.

I frowned, "no I want to talk about it now."

"Jungkook please-"

"No hyung! I'm not some pet that you can just boss around! I'm a human being and I deserve to know what happened!" Tears were streaming down my cheeks and when I looked at Taehyung he was crying as well. I didn't understand why, maybe because he knew Jin was going to punish me for yelling at him. "I'm sorry...please don't punish me." I sobbed while slowly inching away from Jin.

"I'm not going to punish you kookie." He said then took a seat on the bed, his hands resting on both my thigh and Taehyung's. "I'm sorry Jungkook...you're right, you deserve to know everything." Jin took a deep breath before lifting his shirt, revealing scars that looked like they were made from a belt. They were faded and barely noticeable but I could still see them, as clear as day.

"H-hyung..." I flinched when Taehyung's suddenly stiff and cold hand grabbed my arm. My eyes shifted over to him and I gasped when I saw the same scars on Taehyung's back. They weren't as faded as Jin's and they looked deeper, as if whoever was hitting him wanted to make sure he never forgot.

"Who...who did this to you guys?" I asked, despite having a pretty good idea of who it was.

Jin smiled bitterly as he prepared himself to reveal all the pain I never knew he was harboring. "Before you joined BTS, me and Namjoon used to sleep together. You know, as a stress reliever. It was enjoyable at first and I found myself actually developing feelings for him..." Jin paused and wiped roughly at his eyes, which were beginning to water.

"I confessed to him one day and he didn't feel the same, at all. He told me I was sick and that he never wants to touch me ever again. It hurt, a lot, and we stopped talking for about a week. One night he came into my room and started to touch me, I tried to stop him but he wouldn't listen, he said I should be grateful that he's even touching me again. I wasn't grateful. These scars are from his belt, he liked to use it a lot during sex."