Stockholm

TAEKOOK
*warnings* rape, murder, the usual dark shit I write about😂
Awesome idea from the mind of: UrSuperiorDaddy

Jungkook yawned as he shuffled down the stairs, the morning sun burning his sensitive retinas. Jungkook stepped into the kitchen and grabbed his favorite mug, rings of coffee staining the inside of the once white cup, Jungkook believed the stains made the coffee taste better.

Jungkook gazed outside of the window as he sipped the hot black coffee. The searing burn on his tongue followed by the bite of the bitter liquid felt like heaven in Jungkook's mouth. It was his favorite part of the morning routine.

Once the mug was empty, Jungkook tore his gaze off of the window and set the stained mug in the sink. Before leaving the kitchen Jungkook peeked out the window once more, the gorgeous gay boy in the next house was still being beaten by what Jungkook can presume is his father. Jungkook smirked, he could write a story about this stupid boys life. The boy never closes his curtains, so Jungkook has a front row seat to the drama that plays out in his bedroom. It's better than any morning talk show, in Jungkook's opinion.

Jungkook took careful steps down the rickety stairs of his front porch, sighing once he reached the sidewalk. He never liked that stupid porch, raccoons always made nests underneath it, but it did come in handy when Jungkook was younger.
~~~
Jungkook clasped his hands over his mouth to try and silence his heavy breathing, but he was sure his aunt could hear his heart thumping against his chest, or smell his fear. Jungkook's eyes flicked up when he heard the familiar sound of wood creaking under the weight of a foot. He could see the outline of his aunt from underneath the porch, the poorly made structure allow him a peak hole through the wooden boards. His aunt stomped her foot, causing dirt to fall into Jungkook's wide eyes. Jungkook wanted to whimper but he stayed quiet, silent tears pooling in his burning eyes.

"Jungkook, I know you're down there." His aunts dead voice was followed with the creak of each step. "Come on out Jungkook ah."

There was no where to hide under this dirty porch and no where to run, so Jungkook gave up and crawled out. He'd rather crawl out at his own pace than be dragged out by the foot while choking on dirt, like last time. Little 13 year old Jungkook stood in front of his aunt, bowing his head in defeat.

"Jungkook you need to find a better hiding spot next time." His aunt tsked, "It's no fun when I know where you are."

Jungkook nodded in understanding, "Sorry noona."

His aunt smiled, proud of Jungkook for apologizing, but also excited for what was next. Jungkook knew what was next, it wasn't a surprise, it's been happening since he was 9. Jungkook was surprised when his aunt grabbed a handful of his hair and dragged him up the rickety porch stairs and into the house. Jungkook learned when he was 10 that struggling is useless, and it's better to just go with the flow, it hurts less too.

His aunt was quick to strip Jungkook of all his clothes and even quicker tying Jungkook's wrists to the headboard, and his ankles to the footboard. Jungkook had to admit that his aunt was getting better at tying knots, he used to be able to escape. Not anymore, now the ropes cut into his flesh and leave behind bloody cuts.

Jungkook closed his eyes as his aunt began to strip, it's not because she had a gross body, it's because she didn't have a dick. Jungkook is gay and the very sight of a vagina disgusts him.

Jungkook flinched when he felt his aunts cold hands grip his flaccid cock. "Why aren't you hard? Does my body still not please you?!" His aunt hissed, her grip tightening around Jungkook's cock. Jungkook shook his head, trying to force the tears back into his shut eyes. When Jungkook was 7 he kissed a boy and sadly his aunt witnessed it. She couldn't except that her nephew was gay, so her logical idea was to try and beat the gay out of Jungkook. Which didn't work and as Jungkook got older, his aunt decided to try different methods. Her new method being child rape, because in her mind, maybe if she raped and molested Jungkook enough he'd start liking girls.