A Date

NAMJIN

Namjoon pov
"Jin hyung why did you ask me to go eat with you?" I asked as we walked down the street towards our favorite restaurant. Jin stayed silent and continued to stare at the ground, why is he acting so weird? "Jin hyung!" I yelled, Jin jumped and glared at me, "why did you do that?" He asked, I shrugged and decided to just walk in awkward silence.

Why are we eating lunch when we could be practicing our songs and choreography. Finally Jin stopped infront of a new restaurant, one I've never been to. "Why are we eating here?" I asked, very confused about Jin's weird behavior, Jin shrugged and continued to open the door for me. I gave Jin a awkward smile before walking into the restaurant that smelled surprisingly good. My mood instantly lightened once I realized what restaurant this was. It was a new noodle place that opened up, I always wanted to go but we were to busy and the restaurant was always crowded. I turned around to Jin who had the smuggest grin on his face, "haha you are mean hyung." I laughed and playfully smacked his shoulder. "Hehe I wanted it to be a surprise." Jin laughed before swinging his arm over my shoulders and guided us to the hostess.

I couldn't help but notice how Jin would look at me and blush while we were waiting for our food. He's been acting so strange. "Jin hyung why are you acting weirder than usual?" I asked as I fiddled with the fork in my hands, "I'm not acting weird." Jin laughed as he nervously rubbed the back of his neck. Liar. I sighed in frustration, did I do something? My mind was soon clouded with negative thoughts, I didn't even notice our food had arrived until Jin tapped me on the arm. "Namjoon are you ok?" He asked using his worried mother tone, I snapped back into reality and gave Jin a quick nod before digging into the warm noodle dish.

I've never sat through such an awkward meal in my entire life, Jin is usually so calm and silly around me. I couldn't help the creeping suspicion that Jin was mad at me, for some mysterious reason. Finally we finished our meals, in complete silence. Jin payed for our food then we left the restaurant and headed back to the dorms. We were approaching the dorms, I have to know the reason for this painfully awkward lunch. Before Jin could open the door to the building I grabbed his arm and pulled him into the alley next to the building. "W-what are you doing?" Jin stuttered, why is he so nervous? "What is wrong with you? Are you mad at me? Did I do something wrong?" I asked, a painful lump forming in my throat from anticipation. Jin's eyes widened "what! Oh god, no I'm not mad at you." Jin said frantically, "then why are you acting weird?!" I yelled, I'm getting sick of these mind games. Jin's face flushed red before he dropped his head to stare at the ground. "T-this w-was supposed to be a date." Jin mumbled quietly, almost inaudible. I felt my own face turn red, a date? "Oh." Was all I managed to say since I was still shocked, Jin feels that way about me? Jin laughed nervously, "I knew you'd be weirded out, I'm gonna go now, sorry." He sighed then turned to leave the alley. My body suddenly acted on impulse and grabbed Jin's hand, "w-what-" before Jin could finish his sentence I pulled his body against mine and pressed my lips onto his soft ones. What am I doing? I was about to pull away but stopped when I felt Jin wrap his arms around my neck and pull me closer. My body relaxed as I let Jin lead the kiss, his fingers pulling at my hair making me moan embarrassingly.  "I'm sorry if I was acting weird." Jin panted and rested his forehead against mine, I smiled at my silly hyung, "you could've just asked me on a date, I would've said yes." I laughed. Jin pulled our bodies apart and playfully punched me, "I was nervous!" He laughed before pulling me into a hug. I rested my head on Jin's shoulder as I inhaled his sweet scent, "Jin hyung?" I asked, my voice muffled against Jin's shirt. "Yes?" He sighed, "do you want to go back to the dorms?" I asked hesitantly, my body slightly shaking from excitement. I could feel Jin smile against my shirt before he grabbed my hand and lead me into the building, oh god what did I just get myself into.

I grunted as Jin pushed me onto the bed and began attacking my neck with his lips. Breathy moans escaped my lips as Jin marked me, my fingers getting lost in Jin's soft hair as his lips stole my breath. Who knew Jin was such a good kisser? My breath hitched when Jin suddenly pulled my shirt off and tossed it somewhere on the floor, along with his shirt. My eyes roamed Jin's toned upper body, his broad shoulders turning me on even more. Jin leaned down and captured my lips in another heated kiss. My moans were swallowed by Jin as he slowly grinded against my hard member, my jeans starting to get extremely uncomfortable. "H-Hyung." I groaned, gently yanking on Jin's hair, he broke the kiss and stared at me with lustfull eyes. "Yes?" He purred before slowly trailing his lips down my torso towards my waistband. All my thoughts were put to a screeching hault as I watched Jin take my zipper in his teeth and slowly unzip my pants. "O-oh g-god." I moaned as Jin undid my button and slowly pulled down my jeans, leaving me in my way to tight boxers. Jin smiled as he placed kisses on the inside of my thighs, my breath hitching every time he got close to my clothed member. I stared into Jin's eyes as he hooked his fingers into the waistband of my boxers. "YA WE ARE HOME!" we heard the guys yell from the living room, ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME! Me and Jin locked eyes before quickly scrambling around the room collecting our clothes and throwing them on. Soon we heard footsteps approach the door, I frantically grabbed my phone and lied down on the bed, trying desperately to hide my boner. I watched as Jin grabbed a comic book and threw himself onto a chair and also crossed his legs to hide his boner. Suddenly the bedroom door flew open as Jimin and Taehyung barged into the room. "What are you guys doing?" Jimin asked as he eyed us suspiciously, Tae just stood there with his spaced out look. Me and Jin stared at each other before shrugging, "nothing." We said simultaneously. Jimin looked us over one more time before grabbing Tae and running out of the room.

Me and Jin locked eyes once again before bursting into laughter. "Ughh next time hyung." I laughed, Jin blushed and nodded before running out of the room towards the bathroom to take care of his problem. Maybe I should join him?