Secrets

YOONKOOK
(guys this chapter is kind of a joke 😂don't take it seriously)

Jungkook pov
My breath was knocked out of me by the hit but it didn't stop me from getting back up and tackling the burly man to the ground. The man's ribs crunched underneath me and I couldn't help the swell of pride forming in my chest. But that pride was immediately knocked out of me by the man's metal plated fist connecting with my jaw. My body launched off of him by the force but before I hit the wall I shot my webbing and hauled myself away from the danger. I could feel blood dripping down my chin and exhaustion was quickly taking over my body but I can't stop. Not until this criminal is dead.

Using all my strength I sprinted down the alley and shot my webbing at the mans back, successfully bringing him to the ground. The man cursed and tried to escape but I jumped from the ground, sprang off the wall, and landed on the man. A loud and pained gasp left the mans lips before his body went limp on the filthy asphalt. "That's what you get for touching little boys, fucking pedophile." I spat and gave one last kick to the mans bloody and beaten face. Everything felt numb and quiet as I hopped off the man's dead body and every step down the alley felt heavier than the first. Would sleeping in this alley really be that bad?

I jumped out of my pain induced daze when my cellphone started vibrating in the small pocket of my suit. Great. With much effort I pulled off my mask and pressed the cellphone against my bloody and aching ear. Already anticipating my boyfriends lecture/scolding.

"Where are you?! You were supposed to be home an hour ago!" The ragged voice of my boyfriend screamed from the other line. "I'm sorry Yoongi, I just got caught in traffic." I lied, I'm starting to run out of those. Yoongi scoffed, "that's what you said yesterday!"

Shit, I knew that lie sounded familiar. Before I could answer a sharp pain shot through my thigh and I collapsed to the ground, my phone's screen cracking on the asphalt. "Jungkook are you okay?! What's happening?! Where the fuck are you?!" Yoongi shouted into the phone but I wasn't listening. I was more focused on the man that shot me in the fucking leg! Putting all the weight on my good leg, I struggled to my feet and faced the familiar man, completely ignoring Yoongi who was still screaming into the phone. The familiar mans eyes flitted over to my phone and a smirk tugged at his chapped lips. "Sounds like your girlfriend doesn't approve of your line of work." He joked.

"Boyfriend actually," I corrected and in any other situation I would've found that hilarious. The man nodded and whipped out his gun from the waistband of his jeans. In one swift movement I shot my webbing at the gun and the man, sending them both to the floor. "I don't have time for this, my boyfriend is having a fucking breakdown." I sighed then grabbed my dead phone off the ground and limped down the alley. "Fuck you Jungkook! You didn't even give me a chance!" The man whined. "Maybe next time Jimin!" I laughed but immediately regretted it as the pain in my thigh worsened by the second.
---
Carefully and slowly I peeled off my bloody suit and stuffed the garment into my backpack. I examined my thigh and grimaced when the bloody wound entered my vision. How the hell am I supposed to lie about a gunshot wound. With the same care I pulled on my shirt and jeans, hissing every time the fabric brushed over the wound. Once I was somewhat presentable I knocked on our apartment door and waited anxiously for the furious grandpa. Immediately Yoongi threw open the door and yanked me into our apartment, the sudden movement sending excruciating pain up and down my leg. Yoongi slammed the door shut and didn't waste any time in shoving my aching body into the closest wall. I'm always getting slammed into walls.

"Where were you Jungkook...I..I was so worried!" Yoongi yelled and I could tell he's been crying. Instead of answering I pulled Yoongi's small and trembling body into my sore arms and held him. "I'm so sorry babe, it won't happen again...I promise." I whispered into my lovers hair, promises are made to be broken. Right? Yoongi gave me a quick nod but I could tell he was still upset. "Hey," I cooed to get his attention, "I'll do whatever you want tonight, my treat."