Long Sleeves p2

SOPE
*warning self harm & blood*

Hoseok pov
My hand shook as I held the bottle of alcohol in my hand, the smooth glass felt cold against my overheated skin. It's only been a day since I left Yoongi, and my life already feels worthless. I was a jerk. I didn't even give Yoongi a good reason for me leaving. He deserves someone better than me. "All of this just because of a stupid long sleeve shirt." I laughed drunkenly before taking another swig of the numbing liquid. The alcohol finally doing its job and numbing the pain, that's all it does, numb the pain. It doesn't get rid of it or solve it, it just hides it, alcohol is for losers and that's exactly what I am.

A beeping noise suddenly broke me out of my daze. I turned towards the noise and saw that it was my phone. My hand tightened around the neck of the bottle when I saw the wallpaper of my phone. A picture of Yoongi, smiling. Painful tears stabbed at my eyes, I'm such an idiot. Anger consumed my body and the next thing I knew I tossed the alcohol bottle across the shitty hotel room, it hit the wall and smashed into a thousand pieces. That's probably how Yoongi's heart feels, shattered, thanks to me. Still numb from the alcohol I grabbed my coat and stormed out of the hotel room towards my car. I'm so sorry Yoongi.

Yoongi pov
My hand shook as I held the small razor against my pale arm, such a small object that can do so much damage. It's only been a day since I drove Hoseok away, I don't blame him, I wouldn't want to be with someone like me. My life feels cold without Hoseok, my sunshine. He was the only reason I stayed on this miserable planet, but now he's gone. And it's all my fault. The only thing I seem to be good at is driving people away.

Tears fell onto my wrist mixing with the red liquid leaking from my skin, the numb feeling finally kicking in. That's all the razor does, numb the pain and mask it with more pain. I looked down and stared at my bloody wrist, my pale skin hidden behind all the crimson liquid. Maybe I should just end it, I'd be happier, and so would Hoseok. I held my breath, should I? My body tightened as I felt the blade push deeper into my skin, just a little more. "AGH!" I screamed in pain before throwing the blade across the bathroom floor, my wrist stung and my head was spinning from the blood loss. I'm so pathetic, I can't even end my life.

I gathered the rest of my remaining strength and slowly crawled towards the cabinet to grab some bandages. My fingers shook as I wrapped the white bandages around my arm, being careful not to touch one of the stinging cuts. I watched as the blood seeped into the white fabric, instantly turning them into a dark red. My head spun as I forced myself to stand, I need food. I used the wall for support as I stumbled towards the kitchen. The scene when Hoseok left kept replaying in my mind, "please stop" I sobbed, talking to myself again. I flinched when I felt cold air touch my upper body, I forgot my shirt in the bathroom. I was about to go and retrieve my shirt but was stopped when I heard loud pounding coming from the front door. Is death finally here to claim me. I ignored the noise and continued towards the bathroom, but I stopped again when I heard the sound of the front door opening. I'm gonna die. My heart pounded as I slowly turned around to face the intruder. "H-Hoseok." I whimpered as I stared at my ex boyfriend, he looked terrible and he wreaked of alcohol. Hoseok's eyes examined my entire body and that's when I realized I still wasn't wearing a shirt, my bloody scar covered arms visible to his painful gaze. My world felt like it suddenly came crashing down, he thinks I'm a freak. My legs suddenly felt weak as I collapsed onto my knees, tears falling down my cheeks by the gallon. I flinched when I felt strong arms wrap around my small frail body, what is he doing? Another set of sobs filled the house along with mine, is Hoseok crying?

"Y-Yoongi..why didn't you tell me?" Hoseok sobbed as he held me in his protective grip. I couldn't form words and instead found myself crawling into Hoseok's lap, searching for more protection. "Yoongi I love you so much, I would've understood." Hoseok continued while caressing my tear stained cheeks. My shaky fingers grabbed at Hoseok's shirt as if he was going to dissapear any second. Maybe he isn't even real, maybe this is just my brain fucking with me. "I-I l-love y-ou too." I choked out inbetween sobs, I flinched when I felt something soft touch my bare wrist where my older scars were. I opened my eyes and was shocked to see Hoseok gently kissing every single one of my hideous scars. "W-what are you d-doing?" I sobbed trying to pull my arm away, even though I kinda liked it. Hoseok's gazed shifted from my arm to me, a sad smile adorning his beautiful face. "Yoongi I love you, and that includes your scars." Hoseok cooed before placing his lips gently against mine. My breath was stolen and I was at a loss for words as I let myself melt into my boyfriends grip and kiss. My mind was dazed and clouded as Hoseok slowly removed his lips from mine, leaving our foreheads pressed together.

"I love you and I'm so sorry that I left, I'll never leave you again, I'll be with you and love you, all of you, even your scars." Hoseok whispered, his warm breath felt soothing against my cold skin.
"I love you too." I whispered, Hoseok smiled before kissing me once again, his love obvious through the heart warming movement of his lips.
I love him, so much.

(Sorry if the ending was kinda lame but alot of you guys asked for a part 2 or a entire fanfic and I decided on a part 2. Hope you guys liked it ^-^ bye bye!)