His Prize

VMIN

Taehyung pov
(warning rape)
I smiled to myself as I watched the adorable small boy walk home from school. My hiding spot in one of the alleys allowing me a perfect view of Jimin's cute ass. "I want to destroy that ass." I whispered to myself. I've been watching Jimin for at least one month now and tonight is finally the night I get my prize. Let's just say I have a thing for beautiful 16 year old boys. I made sure no one was around as I slowly followed behind the boy. My eyes glued to that delicious piece of ass. I began to pick up my pace, slowly getting closer to my prize. Finally I was close enough to grab him, I can't wait. I grabbed the damp cloth out of my pocket and quickly wrapped it around Jimin's mouth and used my other hand to hold his arms behind his back. "Hmm, h-hm-elp!" Jimin screamed against my hand, I could feel his wet tongue touch my hand through the cloth, which made me hard. "Shh, calm down baby." I whispered next to Jimin's small ear. The drugs on the cloth finally kicked in, Jimin's body becoming limp against me. I removed my hand from his mouth and examined my beautiful new toy. "You are perfect." I said happily before lifting up Jimin's limp body and carrying him to my apartment.

The smirk on my face wouldn't dissapear as I lied Jimin's naked unconscious body onto the bed. I made sure the bedroom was clean and perfect for my new toy. I tied Jimin's delicate wrists to the headboard, then moved down and tied his ankles to the footboard. I also made sure to spread Jimin's legs apart before tying his ankles, just so I could have a perfect view. I smiled as I admired my handy work, Jimin looked absolutely beautiful and erotic tied up on that bed. The red satin sheets against Jimin's pale naked body made him look like a princess. My little princess.
I looked around the room, admiring the pitch black walls, the shelves of toys, the red closet filled with pretty outfits, and the racks of punishment toys. I can't wait to use these on Jimin, can't wait to add scars to his perfect porcelain skin. I walked over to Jimin's bedside and placed a chaste kiss on his smooth cheek. "Love you princess." I whispered before leaving the room and locking the black door behind me.

Jimin pov
My head was throbbing, it felt like someone was hitting it with a hammer. I cringed in pain when I tried to move my arms and my legs, are they tied up? I tried to force my eyes open but my headache wouldn't allow it. What's happening? Where am I? My shoulders were aching from having my arms above my head for what felt like years. Who did this to me? I hissed in pain when I finally opened my eyes, the dim lighting in the room burning my retinas. Tears began to cascade down the sides of my face when I realized I was naked in a random room, and tied up on a random bed. I wanted to call for help but I was scared that the person that kidnapped me would hear me. I couldn't help the small sobs that slipped out of my lips, my entire body shaking with each one. By now I didn't care how loud I was, "h-help!" I cried as I tugged at my restraints. Maybe my kidnapper tied lousy knots. "Help me!" I screamed even louder, there were no windows in this room but maybe the walls were thin. Maybe someone will hear me, that isn't my kidnapper. My throat quickly started to hurt from all the screaming, and my muscles began to weaken from all the struggling. My kidnapper ties good knots. My heart stopped when I heard heavy footsteps approaching the door, I'm dead. My kidnapper is probably some 50 year old man that rapes and molests children, he probably drives a white van. What did I ever do to deserve this? My sobs were caught in my throat when my kidnapper stepped inside of the dark room. He was beautiful, he was young, maybe a few years older then me. He was tall and handsome, he had flawless skin, and mysterious dark almond eyes that seemed to suck me in. He was tall and slender, but his body seemed toned and strong. A shiver ran down my spine when the handsome man smiled at me, his smile was kind but his eyes held nothing but evil. Suddenly I realized I was naked and instantly tried to cover my manhood with my legs but it was impossible thanks to the rope around my ankles. "Ha ha, don't try to hide yourself princess, I've seen you already." The man chuckled, his voice was deep and sexy, it gave me goosebumps. The man slowly stalked towards me, his long slender fingers barely touching me but it was enough to make my skin crawl. "You're beautiful princess." The man mumbled under his breath, his slender fingers stopped traveling my body and decided to rest at my nipple. My breath hitched when the man gently pinched it, "do you like that princess?" The man asked as he continued to twist and pinch at my erect nub. I couldn't form words, I was still trying to process what was happening to me. "Answer me!" The man shouted before slapping my cheek, I gasped at the sudden outburst. He's crazy, he's going to kill me. Fresh tears stung my eyes as I stared at the beautiful man looming above me, my cheek throbbing from the sudden slap. "I-I d-don't li-ke i-it." I sobbed quietly, my eyes searching anywhere in the room to look at besides the man's dark intense eyes. The man clicked his tongue in dissapointment before running his cold hands down my torso, stopping just above my limp dick. "My name is Taehyung but you will call me master, understood?" The man now known as Taehyung asked, his fingers traveling dangerously close to my privates. "Y-yes." I mumbled, my breath hitching everytime his fingers moved down an inch. I'm a virgin, I wanted my virginity to be taken by my boyfriend. Jungkook, my true love, not some psycho rapist. I gasped when Taehyung's cold hand grabbed my limp dick, slowly rubbing his finger over the tip. "Huu ugh, p-please st-op." I whimpered, my body instantly reacted to his touch, my member already slowly hardening. "Why do you want me to stop princess?" Taehyung asked, his hand stopping it's movements but still keeping a firm grip on my manhood. "B-because I-I don't like it." I whispered, I felt so small and helpless under his strong eyes. Probably cause I am small and helpless. Taehyung smirked, "well obviously you're lying princess, or else you wouldn't be getting a boner." He said sarcastically. I flinched when he flicked my semi-hard member, Taehyung laughed in return. He's evil. Taehyung leaned down and placed a quick kiss to my thigh before leaving me alone in the room. Someone please help me.

I guess I had fallen asleep because when I opened my eyes Taehyung was wearing different clothes and he was leaning against the wall smiling at me.
"Let me go." I said quickly, a sudden burst of adrenaline rushing through my veins. Taehyung froze, anger taking over his smug smile. "Don't tell me what to do whore!" He yelled and followed it with a slap to my inner thigh. My face contorted with pain but I refused to make any sounds of weakness. "Let me go!" I screamed and began to tug aggressively against the ropes tied to my wrists. I could feel the rope cutting the skin around my wrists but I didn't care anymore. I continued to scream and thrash around but I stopped when I felt something get shoved into my mouth. I opened my eyes and was shocked when I saw Taehyung fully naked, straddling me, and tying a ball gag into my mouth. I tried to scream and call for help but all that came out were mumbles and spit. I also noticed that Taehyung was fully hard, his boner rubbing against my limp member was enough to get it hard. I hate my body. "You piece of shit, I thought you'd obey master, but no, you decided to make things difficult." He growled as he moved down the bed and began to untie my ankles. "You could've had a nice life with me, but now..I'm just going to fuck you and move on to someone better, maybe your precious boyfriend Jungkook." He said evilly, not Jungkook. I began to scream and beg him not to touch Jungkook but it was no use, he wasn't going to listen to me anyway. More tears fell down my cheeks as Taehyung lifted my legs up and pressed them against my chest. Bending me almost completely in half, he is really strong. I don't want him to touch me, it's going to hurt! I continued cry and scream, I don't know why, I doesn't matter anymore. A lump formed in my throat when I felt the tip of Taehyung's dick force its self into me. "Aghhh!" I screamed as he continued to force more of his girth inside of me. No lube, no spit, no pre cum, nothing. The pain was unbearable, so unbearable I could feel my head begin to spin and my vision darken. Small black dots began to cover my eyes until it was nothing but darkness. I love you Jungkook, I'm sorry I didn't get to tell you that one last time.

Taehyung pov
I groaned as I released inside of Jimin's tight hole. My sweat dripping off of my forehead and onto his pale stomach. I looked up and frowned when I noticed he had passed out. "Aww princess, you didn't even get to cum." I teased as I ran a finger tip over his small still hard member. I sighed as I slowly pulled out of Jimin's tight heat, he was definitely the best I've had in a long time. "Ugh such a shame you're disobedient." I laughed, already fantasizing about Jimin's boyfriend Jungkook. Jungkook would look way better on this bed, maybe he'd look even better next to Jimin. I smiled as I climbed off of the bed and continued to tie Jimin's ankles back to the footboard. I walked back up to Jimin's side and leaned over his beautiful pale face. I leaned down and placed a kiss on his plump red lips, making sure to bite his bottom lip before pulling away. "It's your lucky day Jimin, it looks like I won't be killing you, instead I'll bring in your boyfriend, and we'll all have some fun." I said happily before leaving the bedroom. I walked down the hall of my apartment, stopping in my room to put some clothes on and grab my phone. Once I was fully dressed in all black, I unlocked my phone and clicked the folder labeled Jungkook. I smirked as I scrolled through the many pictures I had of Jungkook.
Let's go get my prize.

(Sorry if it sucked, it was kinda rushed. I should probably start putting warnings on some of my oneshots, ehh oh well lol. Tell me if you guys think I should start doing that. Oh also comment any requests you guys have, I'll do any ship or ships. Bye bye)