Hiding in Plain Sight

NAMGI

The instant Namjoon stepped into the oddly quiet apartment he knew something was wrong. Normally when he entered the apartment he was met by his cute werewolf boyfriend, asking him all about his day and clinging to him like a koala. But today he was met by silence, except for the occasional whimper coming from their bedroom.

"Yoongi?" Namjoon called as he crept down the hallway. The quiet whimpers immediately stopped and a disheveled Yoongi popped out of their bedroom. Of course Namjoon noticed Yoongi's flushed skin and the fact that he was wearing one of his shirts and a pair of his sweatpants, which wasn't too out of the ordinary. But he pretended not to notice and wrapped an arm around his boyfriends thin waist.

Namjoon knew that if there was something seriously wrong with Yoongi he'd tell him, so he probably has nothing to worry about.

"H-how was your day?" Yoongi asked, his voice wavering ever so slightly, but Namjoon still managed to catch it. "It was fine, boring, how was yours babe?" Namjoon asked while walking them both into the kitchen. Yoongi moved out of Namjoon's grip, much to the elders dismay, and took a seat at the small table. "It was boring too." Was all he said before shifting his gaze anywhere but at Namjoon.

On the outside he pretended it didn't hurt, but Namjoon couldn't mask the pain from Yoongi's lies on the inside. As Namjoon was getting the ingredients ready for dinner he couldn't help but overthink Yoongi's strange behavior. Was Yoongi cheating on him? Or had something bad happened to him and he was too scared to tell him. Both options were terrible.

Silently Namjoon set Yoongi's plate of stir-fry in front of him, then moved to sit across from the boy. Namjoon watched as Yoongi poked at his food, a disgusted look on his face. Namjoon didn't think his cooking was that bad.

"If you don't like it you don't have to eat it," Namjoon grumbled. Yoongi looked up and that's when Namjoon noticed the tears glazing over his eyes. Immediately Namjoon was at Yoongi's side, caressing the smaller boys cheeks in his hands. "Baby what's wrong?" Namjoon cooed, Yoongi felt warm, too warm.

Instead of answering Yoongi jerked his flushed face out of Namjoon's hands and stumbled out of his seat. "I'm f-fine!" He whimpered but the tears streaming down his cheeks and the sweat collecting on his forehead told Namjoon otherwise. Slowly Namjoon approached the boy, only to have Yoongi turn around and sprint towards the front door. "Yoongi where are you going!?" Namjoon yelled as he followed his frantic boyfriend out of the apartment.

Yoongi ignored Namjoon, it wasn't very hard considering his mind was clouded with nothing but lust. He needs release, he needs to be alone.

"Yoongi! Stop!" Namjoon demanded and suddenly Yoongi found his legs screeching to a stop. His clouded mind not able to disobey the dominance in his boyfriends voice. Yoongi collapsed to his knees when a sudden wave of painful heat washed over him, leaving his entire body numb and jelly like.

"Oh my god Yoongi!" Namjoon cried out, his arms already wrapped around Yoongi's overheated body. Yoongi groaned at the touch and he tried to push Namjoon away, he really did, but his arms felt like iron and he didn't have any strength to lift them. "Yoongi you're burning up, what's going on?!" Namjoon pleaded as he stroked the boys hair.

Yoongi's eyes rolled back at the feeling, a submissive moan threatening to escape his clenched teeth, but he's not a bitch. He won't give into this heat. "Ge..get off me." Yoongi growled, or at least tried to, but his words held no power. If anything it made him sound even more weak and pathetic.

Namjoon hesitated before releasing Yoongi's trembling body and scooting away from him. "Are you sick?" Namjoon asked, his hands nervously fisting the material of his own t-shirt.